PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Deion Sanders "We need to revisit Manning vs. Brady"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Dieon Sanders "we need to revisit Manning VS Brady"

My point is Brady didn't go through that not even for one game.

2005, when the Colts beat us 40-21, wasn't Matt Light and Dan Koppen out ? That was just our O-Line. Our secondary and linebackers were in bad shape too (hell, I think Earthwind Mooreland played for us). Injuries are part of the game, that's why teams have 40+ active players on gameday. Manning is just playing under Brady like conditions nowadays, injuries, inferior WR's, etc. I think Brady is more capable of succeeding under those conditions than Manning, he has had more practice playing under those conditions.

Satin mannings an over rated interception throwing goat. Brady's better. Colts fans are ****ing retarted :D :D :D :D

Last edited:
Wow! It took like 17 pages for that j.a.c.k.a.s.s to finally sober up. He must have been drinking hard since the first interception.

He probably passed out, dreaming that it was all a bad nightmare... curled up in the fetal position, sucking thumb, wearing his colts underoos.

He should be just waking up now. Terrible headache and the sinking feeling that his beloved Colts really did just lose to a Norv Turner coached mediocre team.

so because w elose two games after a 12 game win streak means we aren't good. an unhealthy colts team took it to the pats last week. all we need is our ppl back.

You didn't take it to anyone. You played well in the 1st half and got your butts handed to you in the 2nd. Check the stats.

I can point out where TB does the same thing. I watched the AFCCG before last weeks game and TB went down whenever freeney seemingly had a open hit on him but he fell and brady went down and no one touched him. It even happen some last week. Brady is a system Qb more than anyone. Manning goes out and wins. Brady has to manage the game, that's what system QB's do.

So then Manning must be a "guessing" QB. that's great, I guess then I'll take Brady being a "sysyem" QB and winning SB.

Too damn funny....a Colts fan complaining to Patriot's fans about injuries. The same Patriot's fans that have watched the Patriots win numerous Super Bowls with with record amounts of injuries. No excuses, you still have to win. Payton needs to execute regardless, just as Brady has numerous times.

where did all the Colt fans go that were here a short while ago?

Yeah - weren't they beating their chest already predicting that they'd waltz into the playoffs without a problem and then have no problem beating us in Foxboro?

I think we all recognize that the true caliber of a team is tested when there are injuries, just as we had and have on too many occasions to count.

We were without Rodney Harrison for so many games - including the first 4 of this season, as well as without Seymour and Watson etc etc etc...

No one gave us extra credit for winning without them - no one around here truly makes excuses for losing without them - we still expect to win every game.

Colts fans - and apparently players, do not expect to win without those players. They come into a game already prepared with excuses if they lose - and that is WHY they lose.

That's one of the main differences between the Patriots and all other teams, including the Colts

Last edited:
"Originally Posted by C-O-L-T-S
Last time i check jim nanz(whatever his name is) and Phil Sims called that game and not madden and michaels

the funny thing is Branch and brown don't suck. you pats fans say it over and over again and hope it becomes true.

the pats used to go 5 wide with Branch, Brown, Bethel, Givens, and some other guy i cannot remember. That's better than 90% of the nfl. quit acting like brady never had weapons."

We all love Troy, but his production stared down fast in 2003. Still wily and useful, but not a top line receiver. Branch was a very good receiver for the Pats, although he missed 1/2 of 2004 and a few games in other seasons.

I do not think anyone disputes the talent in 2004, but in 01-03, our main RB was Antowain Smith.

Do you ever answer a question, or address a point made against your argument? No, of course not, you've got nothing. You claim Brady never went through this, numerous examples to the contrary are provided, including back to back Superbowl wins, and you just try to change the subject, and even worse you do it with a straw-man argument. No one said you had to win with the worst possible team to be great, just that if you want your team to be considered in the same class as the Pats (which they aren't, and never will be), they'd have to win the same way, which they can't, and if you want people to feel sorry for your crappy team because of all their injuries, you won't get any sympathy here, because we've been there and done that, and we've won in spite of it. Now, get the hell off these boards.

Well this about covers it.

That jerk won't bother reading this of course.

He will be too busy changing the subject by saying something else dumb.

Brady had a healthy freakin o-line we were on our 3rd string LT and we moved guys in places they normally don't play.

When we mashed tampa this year no one had a word to say.
Who cares about Tampa Bay? What is so special about Tampa Bay without their top two running backs and without their starting left tackle?

Brady had a healthy freakin o-line we were on our 3rd string LT and we moved guys in places they normally don't play.
Once again, a Colts troll is completely clueless.

Review the 2003 NFL season for the New England Patriots, the offensive line was decimated. During the 2003 AFC Playoffs, the Patriots replaced three starters on the offensive line.

I love the Colts fans who now say injuries matter. In January when Brady had Caldwell, Gaffney and Brown as his starter and no healthy running back in the second half it was all excuses, and that's not even going to the defensive side of the ball.

If you gave Brady, Addai and Wayne he would beat the Chargers and their anemic offense.

Once again, a Colts troll is completely clueless.

Review the 2003 NFL season for the New England Patriots, the offensive line was decimated. During the 2003 AFC Playoffs, the Patriots replaced three starters on the offensive line.

Just ask Warren big mouth Sapp.

Last time i check jim nanz(whatever his name is) and Phil Sims called that game and not madden and michaels

the funny thing is Branch and brown don't suck. you pats fans say it over and over again and hope it becomes true.

the pats used to go 5 wide with Branch, Brown, Bethel, Givens, and some other guy i cannot remember. That's better than 90% of the nfl. quit acting like brady never had weapons

You are a complete idiot. Plain and simple. Really, are you 8 years old? Maybe 10?

Last edited:
Why is this so important to everyone now?

History sorts this stuff out, and usually does so fairly. Right now, Brady is ahead, and I'd wager that's probably how it's going to stay. He'll probably have 4-5 rings when all is said & done. Manning might be lucky enough to get 1 more.

As many have said, both will go down as greats, but no verdicts should be rendered until they're both retired and a few years have passed.

Okay but why is it that you must win with the worst team possible to be great, that's just silly.
Why are you an idiot?

I can point out where TB does the same thing. I watched the AFCCG before last weeks game and TB went down whenever freeney seemingly had a open hit on him but he fell and brady went down and no one touched him. It even happen some last week. Brady is a system Qb more than anyone. Manning goes out and wins. Brady has to manage the game, that's what system QB's do.

Yes he's managing the games to a tune of 33 TDs and 4 picks.

Brady now has the weapons Manning did and is doing better than Manning did with an arsenal. Manning now is short on weapons and isn't as good as Brady was with the same.

Wayne + Addai is about the same as Branch + Dillon in 04
It's better than Branch + Smith in 03
It's way better than Caldwell and basically no RB last year.

Y'all healthy team only beat the bolts because an idiot tried to lateral on a Int when he should have gotten down. Like I said in the game thread. We win it's because Nov sucks and rivers sucks. We lose, no excuses.
You're a frickin' loser and you have been making excuses throughout this entire thread.

Yes he's managing the games to a tune of 33 TDs and 4 picks.

Brady now has the weapons Manning did and is doing better than Manning did with an arsenal. Manning now is short on weapons and isn't as good as Brady was with the same.

What are you basing that on?

Weren't the Pats 11-5 last year? Even if Harrison is gone all year, I'd bet the farm that the Colts will muster better than that.

Too much is being made of Peyton "without his weapons." He still threw for over 300 & 2 TD's last night, and drove for 2 more FG attempts that were blown...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back