PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DB Index: Felger now tops the list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gresh loves to rip Felger and calls him a DB all the the time. I think that Felger is scared of Gresh.

Yet another reason to I like Gresh

Do not see anyone, let alone Felger, fearing Gresch.. Gresch is an absolute idiot, who talks to loud with very little intelligence...

He has made a living off of talking loud, crass jokes and his fabled football career at URI... he isn't even a Pats Fan, believe he used to be a Steelers fan when he was on 790 the Score in RI.

Even this week, Zo and he, followed along with more Red Sox Talk than Patriots Talk.. sports radio has really hit the shytter around here, and if it was not for Patriots Monday with Troy Brown and Tedy Bruschi on EEI would be listening to my IPOD all the time. They all talk too much, talk over each other too much, do not ever offer much intelligence and have all become painful to listen to.

Last edited:
Yeah I like gresh to bad I'm not some dudes alias. But wait pointing something out means I'm his alias my bad sorry

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Of course you're not, how could I be so naive. I mean it's not like you have 36 posts in the last year, and just happend to jump in to defend Fred from your 3G device, all while incorrectly using the word "to" instead of "too", the same way Fred does. How could I ever have thought such a thing. :rolleyes:

thread_backfire.gif

"posting your dumbness"? That's not an insult? What is this a football forum or a place to insult people? There is a way to have a civil discourse on football subjects but many seem to have forgotten common courtesy.

LOL So the guy who starts thread about media douche bag indexes...is expecting to engage in civil discourse about football...:bricks:

Of course you're not, how could I be so naive. I mean it's not like you have 36 posts in the last year, and just happend to jump in to defend Fred from your 3G device, all while incorrectly using the word "to" instead of "too", the same way Fred does. How could I ever have thought such a thing. :rolleyes:

Haha if we really want to get technical,I used mine transformer which is def not a 3g device. And I'm kind of scared you are looking in to post so much that you find to and too.

You know how you know you're a homer? You don't like Felger

Haha if we really want to get technical,I used mine transformer which is def not a 3g device. And I'm kind of scared you are looking in to post so much that you find to and too.

Whatever you say, Fred.

You know how you know you're a homer? You don't like Felger

So your definition of homer is someone who doesn't like a media "peronality" who designs opinions and arguments with the sole purpose of driving up ratings? Interesting.....

As Pats fans we owe Felger a debt of gratitude. Before his show came to prominence, this town was saturated with Red Sox talk 365, even during football season. Felger cares about football and talks about football. He gives the Pats their most important extra-organizational media platform. He also attempts, in a sometimes misguided way, to hold the coaching staff and ownership accountable for going seven years without a title, despite having the G.O.A.T on the roster. I think constructive critisicm is healthy for even the most successful institution, and that goes for the Pats too. To put Felger on a list with the likes of Tomase is irresponsible and ridiculous. Tomase committed the sports journalism crime of the century, and Borges is a hack.

As Pats fans we owe Felger a debt of gratitude. Before his show came to prominence, this town was saturated with Red Sox talk 365, even during football season. Felger cares about football and talks about football. He gives the Pats their most important extra-organizational media platform. He also attempts, in a sometimes misguided way, to hold the coaching staff and ownership accountable for going seven years without a title, despite having the G.O.A.T on the roster. I think constructive critisicm is healthy for even the most successful institution, and that goes for the Pats too. To put Felger on a list with the likes of Tomase is irresponsible and ridiculous. Tomase committed the sports journalism crime of the century, and Borges is a hack.

Your notion about Red Sox v. football talk is inaccurate.

I really can't stand any of these idiots with the possible exception of Mike Reiss and even he's had his a-hole moments. Seems to me they get their jobs based on how much they hate or are contemptuous of the teams they're covering and how loud they can screech.

Why should you be given common courtesy? You haven't earned it. Heck, you didn't even post about football. Your post was about how bad the reporters in Boston are.

Well as Rudy Cheeks says: That proves is!

Being rude and insulting is so ingrained among the posters here that they hardly know they are doing it. For many of the posters if there is a post they do not agree with then they engage in ad hominem attacks instead of being polite and thoughtful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST