PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

David Ball - UNH

Status
Not open for further replies.

marty

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
What do you guys think of David Ball - UNH? Anyone seen him play? Sounds like a good reciever, with a great attitude.

PatsChick87 said:
What do you guys think of David Ball - UNH? Anyone seen him play? Sounds like a good reciever, with a great attitude.

I watched them a couple of times last year. He has good hands, he is tough in traffic. It is difficult to see the quality of his route running but the man gets open! I think he lacks overall speed (don't have numbers to back that up) but is probably quick enough to play as solid #3 perhaps.

Wished I could've seen the UNH-Northwestern game though (being a UNH alum)....

Your fellow alum agrees! Having recently read a blurb on him, I liked his work ethic and apparent humility.

my dad loves this guy (as a unh alum would- i myself am a bu alum-wow thats weird i just graduated in may and thats the first time i think ive called myself an alum, ew) but he does have pretty bad speed

however he is def worth a look

the guy i like is the qb-santos- hes a junior though

patsfan55 said:
my dad loves this guy (as a unh alum would- i myself am a bu alum-wow thats weird i just graduated in may and thats the first time i think ive called myself an alum, ew) but he does have pretty bad speed

however he is def worth a look

the guy i like is the qb-santos- hes a junior though
Eh, you old geezer alumni, speak up, I'm going deef...;)

i have seen him in 3 games this year. i have been able to make it out to several unh games because they are 30 minutes from my home. he has exceptional hands and is very quick. also, he was a high jump champion. he has decent size and seems to stay pretty healthy. the downside is his speed. he runs very good routes and makes quick cuts but might not have that next gear needed in the pros to be a 1 or a 2.

atomdomb said:
i have seen him in 3 games this year. i have been able to make it out to several unh games because they are 30 minutes from my home. he has exceptional hands and is very quick. also, he was a high jump champion. he has decent size and seems to stay pretty healthy. the downside is his speed. he runs very good routes and makes quick cuts but might not have that next gear needed in the pros to be a 1 or a 2.

I saw him for the first time on TV in the game against UMass. He's got decent height, but he didn't appear to be exceptionally athletic or all that quick. The condition of the field may have had something to do with it. Can't take away his stats, but looking at him doesn't inspire much hope that he'll succeed in the NFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back