PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Darius Flemming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Police statement, no fire but Airbags make it look like the car is enveloped in smoke "to the untrained eye":

If you saw it on TMZ, you can link it.

How hard is that for you?

Being serious for just a moment, I went to tmz.com and typed in 'darius fleming' but didn't want to link to them because they're a piece of **** organization but thought the thread might like to know that people were already trying to turn a feel-good story into a scandal.

If that means I failed the Shmessy Test of Posting Veracity so be it. But yeah if I wanted to link to them I would have so go suck a lemon.

Being serious for just a moment, I went to tmz.com and typed in 'darius fleming' but didn't want to link to them because they're a piece of **** organization but thought the thread might like to know that people were already trying to turn a feel-good story into a scandal.

If that means I failed the Shmessy Test of Posting Veracity so be it. But yeah if I wanted to link to them I would have so go suck a lemon.

At least you wrote "lemon".

That being said, I do NOT want to see him having to play a significant role in this weeks game.

That's exactly the kind of guy I want playing on the team. Maybe not the most athletic guy on the field, but proven ability to step into the fire. No panic. No concern for himself. Do what is required.

tmz still going with that this all made up

NECN reporter Kathryn Sotnik says the responding officer confirmed one of the windows was smashed.

However, Sotnik says she spoke with a family member of one of the women involved in the crash -- who said she did not recall ever seeing a Patriots player

Read more: Darius Fleming -- Cops Change Story ... Questions Remain

Except

Here's the police log from this tweet from Bob McGovern

http://www.walpolepd.com/logs/2016_0117_wpd_press_log.pdf

16-789 1618 Phone - ACC - MV - NO INJURY REPORT Location/Address: ROUTE 1 + FOXHILL DR Narrative: MVA NO INJURY Narrative: 925 TRANSPORTING 2 FEMALES TO HQ TO AWAIT RIDE - SM-36536- 36539

OT: this entry in the police log must be a prank. or proof that life call works!
16-642 0601 Phone - ASSIST ELDERLY / LIFELINE ASSISTED PARTY
Location/Address: FISHER ST
Narrative: PERSON HAS FALLEN. NEEDS ASSISTANCE GETTING BACK UP. FIRE DEPT AND OFF HART RESPONDING.

She said that due to the nature of the accident her vehicle lost power and she could not get out.

am i incorrect in thinking that all she had to do was to manually unlock her door? are there car door locks that are electronic only (seems like a bad idea)? maybe she wasn't thinking straight because of the accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
Back