PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Darius Flemming

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's trying to make up for his fcuk up earlier...So sad...
F' him and his whole family. I don't tweet, do facebook (SpaceFace:rolleyes:), or any of that stuff. But man, this Volin guy is a grade A+ POS. I never followed him because I don't get the local NE news, but since PatsFans started the Tweet feeds I read how bad the NE media pool is. It's incredible that local news outlets would be so hateful of a local team that has been so successful. WTF!!! is wrong with these people?? I have no problem with hating people who do nasty things. There are so many stories of GOOD and DECENCY out of this org, And this prick attacks a guy helping somebody? The world has become a place of jealousy and vain. It really is sad how hateful people have become. And it just goes full circle because (God forgive me), I really HATE this Volin idiot. I mean, I hate him. He would have driven right past this woman. I see why BB has so much disdain for them. I'm sorry, but I just get so fed up with the constant anti Patriot 5h!t from everyone. I'm starting to cope a little better, but this Volin guy just pulls me back in. We can just take comfort in beating the living snot out of every court, team, commissioner, hater... Please Pats, Win, Win, Win!!! It's my only cure. In closing: F' you Volin. Your not welcome when we do..... Rant off

Last edited:
WTF!!! is wrong with these people??

Absolutely nothing. In fact, the mere fact that you know that guy's name means he's doing all the right things. The 'media' we mass consume is, in general, not in the business of informing us or finding the truth they're in the business of selling ads and driving up page views. They do this, generally, by titillating, infuriating or scaring us.

It's like the thing with Howard Stern where supposedly the people who hated him listened longer. I guarantee you more time is spent discussing Rush Limbaugh by the people who hate him than his fans.

The only way to win is to not play their game and not click on their **** or buy their newspaper.

I'll reluctantly give Trollin' a little credit for at least taking the time to try to explain himself. As far as I know, that's more than TMZ did.

He's still a moron though

I'm not letting him off the hook.

He knows damn well that by corroborating with a feeding-frenzy paparazzi outlet like TMZ over Twitter he is absolutely fanning the flames. This was a subtle attempt at dipping his toe into the water to see if there was any impropriety and then if discovered, he could get the credit.

Dont be fooled. This is OK! behavior at is finest.

Absolutely nothing. In fact, the mere fact that you know that guy's name means he's doing all the right things. The 'media' we mass consume is, in general, not in the business of informing us or finding the truth they're in the business of selling ads and driving up page views. They do this, generally, by titillating, infuriating or scaring us.

It's like the thing with Howard Stern where supposedly the people who hated him listened longer. I guarantee you more time is spent discussing Rush Limbaugh by the people who hate him than his fans.

The only way to win is to not play their game and not click on their **** or buy their newspaper.

Actually, Howard Stern's and Rush Limbaugh's corporate parents are making money.

Ben Volin's is definitely not. In fact, it is continually sliding to it's quiet and unlamented end.

Actually, Howard Stern's and Rush Limbaugh's corporate parents are making money.

Ben Volin's is definitely not. In fact, it is continually sliding to it's quiet and unlamented end.

Sure, but whatever newspaper he writes for dying has little to do with him and much to do with all the other factors that are bringing print to its knees. Volin's stuff gets circulated around here more than Curran's.

He and others of his ilk are simply trolls. Some are reasonably well-written trolls (Shaughnessesyernerehernbgsessy/Borges) and some are pure hacks, but that Volin has name recognition means what he's doing is working.

Talking about them, linking them, arguing with them on twitter, etc, is precisely what they want.

Sure, but whatever newspaper he writes for dying has little to do with him and much to do with all the other factors that are bringing print to its knees. Volin's stuff gets circulated around here more than Curran's.

He and others of his ilk are simply trolls. Some are reasonably well-written trolls (Shaughnessesyernerehernbgsessy/Borges) and some are pure hacks, but that Volin has name recognition means what he's doing is working.

Talking about them, linking them, arguing with them on twitter, etc, is precisely what they want.

You're exceptionally naïve if you think censoring him, Shank or Bogus here means they lose his soapbox to 10+ million New Englanders.

Censoring doesn't work. Better to read and promote the Currans, Reiss', Prices, Holleys and Chathams.

What you don't understand is that newspaper employees like MCI/Shank/Bogus are losing due to COMPETITION, not censorship. Fewer and fewer of the "Greatest Generation" are around now who cling to reading a hardcopy newspaper. And even THEY are actually being dumped by the Globe's incompetence and economic difficulty at being able to DELIVER that hardcopy right now. Shank is old and can retire soon. But think about it - - - MCI is a relatively young person working at a NEWSPAPER in 2016. He will have to look for another line of work within a decade. No competitive website will want to hire him for any real money and he doesn't come across well on TV. This may be harsh, but it is reality. Pity him.

Be brave enough to debate. Don't be a bookburner.

Last edited:
You're exceptionally naïve if you think censoring him, Shank or Bogus here means they lose his soapbox to 10+ million New Englanders.

Censoring doesn't work. Better to read and promote the Currans, Reiss', Prices, Holleys and Chathams.

What you don't understand is that newspaper employees like MCI/Shank/Bogus are losing due to COMPETITION, not censorship. Fewer and fewer of the "Greatest Generation" are around now who cling to reading a hardcopy newspaper. And even THEY are actually being dumped by the Globe's incompetence and economic difficulty at being able to DELIVER that hardcopy right now. Shank is old and can retire soon. But think about it - - - MCI is a relatively young person working at a NEWSPAPER in 2016. He will have to look for another line of work within a decade. No competitive website will want to hire him for any real money and he doesn't come across well on TV. This may be harsh, but it is reality. Pity him.

Be brave enough to debate. Don't be a bookburner.

As much as I agree, today's readers can never be satiated by "honest reporting".. the "Enquirer Complex" reigns supreme...

Nobody said anything about censoring? I'm talking a persona non grata treatment.

What you don't understand is that newspaper employees like MCI/Shank/Bogus are losing due to COMPETITION, not censorship.

Sure, but whatever newspaper he writes for dying has little to do with him and much to do with all the other factors that are bringing print to its knees.

You're a weird guy, shmessy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back