PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We had a fire at our home Tuesday before last...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take care up there! Glad you're safe.

NSPF/Murray, thank God no one was hurt and your house is mostly intact. Hopefully your insurance will cover most of the damage and you can rent an alternate location to run your business until your shop is replaced.

This is just another case that shows how you never know what's about to happen in life. Live your life for today, because no one knows what tomorrow will bring.

So, what caused the fire?

Sorry about your fire,NSPF...

Hope you bounce back from this setback....off topic,what part of Hfx are you in ,Dartmouth,Fairview?,(I'm from Dartmouth) BTW,love the "Private Ryan bit.....

sorry to hear that man

Krugman said:
Hope you bounce back from this setback....off topic,what part of Hfx are you in ,Dartmouth,Fairview?,(I'm from Dartmouth) BTW,love the "Private Ryan bit.....
Westphal in Dartmouth.

details on sex worker?

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Best wishes to my northern neighbor, glad to hear everybody survived! Hope everything goes well with the rebuilding.

And by the way, I'd be happy to chip in $5 or so to the "Buy NSPF a Hooker" fund as long as we get some picures posted. (Of her, not you, no offense.) :D
for all you unwashed out there, hookers and a wide range of other ancillary providers are now known as 'sex workers'.
this is a PATRIOTS messageboard. you can get (almost) anything you want. we are resourceful people who have suffrered many years.
need details on characteristics of sex worker. send private message.

Tunescribe said:
Wow, man, that's a tough reality check. I got my own a few weeks ago when I learned that my sister has bone marrow cancer. Sometimes we're forced to look at life in a different way in order to appreciate it. Sending some good vibes your way.

Will double up on the prayers for Scotia and Tunescribe. I'm very sorry you're going throw what you are. God speed to you both.

ilduce06410 said:
for all you unwashed out there, hookers and a wide range of other ancillary providers are now known as 'sex workers'.
this is a PATRIOTS messageboard. you can get (almost) anything you want. we are resourceful people who have suffrered many years.
need details on characteristics of sex worker. send private message.

it's a joke you moron.

Glad you, your family, your kitty, and home are okay, but that must have been an awfully scary experience, probably one you'll be talking about for a very long time. Good luck.

moron?

NovaScotiaPatsFan said:
it's a joke you moron.
my post was a joke too.
i'm sure your sense of humor is not fully functional right now.
i lost everything in a fire once. some things just not replaceable.
am praying for you, nova.
hope you are able to keep us posted.

That is a really tough break, NSPF, and I'm very sorry to hear it -- you're in my thoughts and I wish you and your family all possible energy and determination to come out the other side.

im from Halifax

Sorry you lost your shop, NSPF. Glad you and yours are well.
Used to ride my bike up your way and get back there frequently with the family on the Cat.
So ya know, your sig movie's the best.
Good luck rebuilding as you will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back