PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dan Wetzel: Belichick hasn't lost his mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
all your points maybe valid but in the open market cutler is valued more whether he is better than cassel or not.its what the teams think not stats our own analysis. neither detriot or tampa wanted a part of cassel but wanted cutler, whether they were right or wrong but thats whom they wanted.

Detriot wanted cassel for 33 pick..

detroit wanted cassel, but would they take vrabel and his contract ? besides cassel didn't want detroit.

Dump Vrabel or trade him to KC. Why is this hard to understand.. Vrabel saved you a few mill but what does that matter if you just dumped 14.5

You have more teams going to 3-4 and your telling me Vrabel couldn't have been moved to another team or kept or even asked to take a pay cut..
Lastly, we don't even know if Vrabel was going to be cut.. This is pure speculation..

besides cassel didn't want detroit.
Pure speculation and I disagree.. They have #1 overall to get one of the stud LT, he'd be throwing to the best young WR in the game.. And has a RB that avg 4.0 yds behind a team that played from behind most of the time.. Never mind they could throw some serious $$$ at him

Pure speculation and I disagree.. They have #1 overall to get one of the stud LT, he'd be throwing to the best young WR in the game.. And has a RB that avg 4.0 yds behind a team that played from behind most of the time.. Never mind they could throw some serious $$$ at him

talk about speculation. back to reality.

if you were cassel would you rather go to detroit with their history and risk getting in a situation not compatible to your abilities or go to kc where they know you. common sense tells you if bb could have traded him out of the conference, he would have.

talk about speculation. back to reality.

if you were cassel would you rather go to detroit with their history and risk getting in a situation not compatible to your abilities or go to kc where they know you. common sense tells you if bb could have traded him out of the conference, he would have.

KC has not been that much better.. And if there was a chance to shoot to denver, i think he would have gone there of all paces.

Last edited:
Dump Vrabel or trade him to KC. Why is this hard to understand.. Vrabel saved you a few mill but what does that matter if you just dumped 14.5

You have more teams going to 3-4 and your telling me Vrabel couldn't have been moved to another team or kept or even asked to take a pay cut..
Lastly, we don't even know if Vrabel was going to be cut.. This is pure speculation..

hahahahahahahahaha...!!!

dude, you're hilarious.
everything you post, and all these rumors you base your posting on is pure speculation.

hahahahahahahahaha...!!!

dude, you're hilarious.
everything you post, and all these rumors you base your posting on is pure speculation.

apparently you didn't read what I was writting about and I can't help you out.. Reread the entire thread..

My answer was based off "if the pats didn't want vrabel" there are multiple options.

His "there was no other team interested" theory is very intriguing.

So why, according to an anonymous source, would there be a rumor floated that Denver was trying to trade Cutler, but the deal got nixed?

That would make no sense - unless Cutler had ASKED to be traded a few weeks ago and Denver floated that rumor in an attempt to appease him and let him know that they tried.

Well, what do you know, apparently Cutler DID ask to be traded a few weeks ago (even though he's acting shocked over recent days.)

I don't know if that's really what happened, but it makes more sense than the notion that Belichick lost his mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents