PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

[Writer just theorizing scenarios] Patriots' Bill Belichick to Coach Commanders After Dan Snyder Sells?

Never going to happen. Belichick isn’t going to start rebuilding an organization at this point in his career, especially with a team with no QB. He will finish his career in NE.

Last edited:
Never going to happen. Belichick isn’t going to start until ver rebuilding an organization at this point in his career, especially with a team with no QB. He will finish his career in NE.
With a team with no QB

If Bill goes to Washington, I have one request.

Take your kids with you !

they should’ve stuck with WFT. Appropriately pronounced “whiffed”

OK, Landover is closer to Annapolis. My bad....And they want to move back to RFK in D.C....nobody loved Landover...only Jack Kent Cooke did.
Say what you want, RFK could be stomped into a ululating callback to that seattle bridge collapse they show over and over on the Discovery Channel. Nothing to love bout Washington the team... well, not true... I did love the fact that WTF and WFT were too close to distinguish. They shoulda calaled themselves the Foxtrot Tango.
The WFT is not currently scheduled to move back to RFK. There have been ongoing discussions concerning a new stadium at the RFK site. There is no done deal. And the late, lamented Jack Kent Cooke never loved Landover, it just happened to be the only place that state and local officials in the Washington metro area would give the green light to.

Don't stop there ... Washington Bidets
That's basketball.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes