PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Daboll to meet with league officials again... [mergedx2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: League Wants To Talk To Daboll

I am puzzled as to why no one has asked Walsh to take us through a typical Sunday, activity by activity. For example: Matt, say you taped the first half of game X. What did you do at halftime? Where did the tape go? Did you file it or give it to someone? Did you tape the second half? if so what did you do with the second half tape? Did you take the tapes home or to your hotel room or did you give the tapes to somebody? Did you keep the tapes in your possession and take them to work? When did the editing take palce? What happened after you finshed editing? Who or what received the edited tape? Fifteen minutes fo questioning in this manner could clarify a lot of meaningless speculation.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

It's possible that he could be suspended for lying to Goodell. [FWIW, my understanding is that Daboll wasn't at the walkthrough. In any case, if Goodell thought a spy had been deliberately planted, we would have found that out yesterday.]

I take serious issue with the word "spy." Since when do "spies" hang out with the opposition wearing his own team colors and credentials? And, call me stupid, but lets say he saw some things in a walk-through and some assistant coach nobody (Daboll) say's "hey, see anything interesting? - and this is offensive? Please, please tell one person that would NOT ask. This is beyond ******ed.

Last edited:

Goofdell is a incompetent fool. He doesn't understand that he will look bad if this thing keeps going on forever. Everybody will eventually see that he doesn't know what the hell he is doing.

If Daboll did something wrong with the Pats what are the chances he did something wrong with the Jets? This has to turn into a league wide thing.

Goofdell is a incompetent fool. He doesn't understand that he will look bad if this thing keeps going on forever. Everybody will eventually see that he doesn't know what the hell he is doing.

No kidding, but he keeps sying "I reserve the right to revisit this if any new information comes up." Why doesn't he just say "Let's keep this witch hunt alive forever based on any ridiculous rumor you guys can come up with." I bet he says to his kids "no you can't have ice cream for breakfast but if you keep stamping your feet and throwing tantrums I might change my mind!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results