PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Curran: No reason explains why Pats settled for so little

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a blatant typo/error on page 2 of Curran's article. He states that Schaub brought in two 1st round picks. Clearly Schaub brought in return two SECOND round picks.

Curran: No reason explains why Pats settled for so little - NFL- nbcsports.msnbc.com

Doesn't anybody do proofreading on these articles? Or probably the problem was that the proofreader was not familiar with football. Still Curran should have caught that himself.
A good point....maybe not...ONE would think they would HAE proof readers...

Sorry but i couldnt give a flying fork what the mediots say .. its done and its to be judged after the draft to see what shape are in going into next seasom

For chrissakes people we have Brady, Moss, Welker and Faulk .. were going to light it up next year and get younger and better on D, so stop moaning .. you all sound like my wife:p

5. They sensed absolutely no developing market for Cassel and needed to pull the trigger.

Sounds like good reason to me Curran. Why don't you do your job and get on the phone to Tampa, Carolina, Detroit, San Fran et al. and ask them what they were willing to offer the Pats and then ask Cassel if he was willing to sign with those teams.

yup it was good but you should only take a few things out of it.. As I was reading it some stuff didn't sound right. So I did a little research.. REad this

John T. Reed's analysis of Robert T. Kiyosaki's book Rich Dad, Poor Dad

Now this guy John takes a narrow view and blasts the entire book.. Overall it was good but some of it, like BET BIG TO WIN BIG, you should steer away from..

A better book is , The Millionaire Next Door
http://www.nytimes.com/books/first/s/stanley-millionaire.html
which was published about 13 years ago so you have to account for some of the discrepancies in numbers ( they look low in current terms).

Last edited:
Read my previous posts.. he owns commerical property.. Plus he owns the land and pays little or no tax.. Kraft is not hurt by this market.. No freaking way.

What does land have to do with it?

I'm talking about his ownership of the Patriots. It's financed. I read an article in October about Kraft doing all his financing in the debt auction market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST