PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cromartie: ‘i can say what the hell i want’

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't know why people care so much about what he says.

I honestly don't know why people care so much about what he says.

I think I know why. It's because the media loves to heap praise and attention upon those least worthy of it (e.g. loud, obnoxious, tools who are all flash and and little substance, like a "Fourth of July" sparkler).

Yo man....I can say whatever I want. And I told all 4 of my three year old daughters to do the same to their mom(s) :rocker:

There is an old saying (can't remember who phrased it), and I am paraphrasing here:

Better to remain silent, and let everyone think you are a fool, then open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Well, Cro, you and Rexy have pretty much already done that. I would like to than you two though, because of it all, it seems the most "hated" NFL team has shifted somewhat from us to you, in many circles.

EZ76

It was Abraham Lincoln who coined that phrase..

Dear BB,
For the first play from scrimmage, could you call a screen play to Cromartie's side with Gronk out front to take Cro out of his shoes? Something like that would be nice.
Thanks.

I cringed when he brought up the first amendment.

I cringed when he brought up the first amendment.

These days I'm just glad that "scholar/athletes" like Cromartie haven't taken up the fad of mentioning the second amendment.

Anyway - there are free speech limitations. You can't shout "fire" in a crowded movie house, you can't shout "movie" in a crowded firehouse, and you can't shout "fumble" in a crowded stadium, and expect to be protected from various forms of mayhem that might ensue.

The reasonable man will be able to back his **** up under such circumstances if he wants to run his mouth. You have the right to say it with your words... the Pats have the right to say it with their play. I think "45-3" was a good answer last time around :)

Cartman.jpg

Man, I have'nt enjoyed this place so much in a long time.
Thank You Jets Coaches and players.

No you can't Cro. Commissioner Clouseau just sent out a memo saying STFU. Of course I encourage you to assert your 1st amendment rights (sic) and keep spouting off. We're counting on you!

With that memo, Goodell just put the HCs on notice to reign in their players.. So if Cromartie continues to spout, Ryan will also get in trouble..

Isn't Cromartie a FA this off-season?
Does he realize how much money it will cost him to act like 31 other teams would not want him to, on top of how much more its going to cost him to he highlighted as burned all day long tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes