PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cromartie: ‘i can say what the hell i want’

Status
Not open for further replies.
...except the names of your children...

The question is: could Cromartie read the First Amendment? :D

You can say whatever you will, Cro, true, however, don't come back and whine about "class" when the tables get turned on you, like last time. You will look like a fool if you do.

You really want to impress us, Cro? List off all the Zip Codes where you have "baby mommas", now that will impress me !!!!

EZ76

No, actually, Cromartie, you can't. You haven't won sh!t, homey.

Cromartie referring to the First Amendment? Any bets on whether he can identify what the First Amendment is or where it may be found?

To quote LT from The Waterboy, "Gentlemen, which brings me to my next point: Don't smoke crack."

And, I think Cro-ster needs understand that the First Amendment prohibits the GOVERNMENT from impeding on your free speech rights. There is NOTHING in it that would "restrict" a private entity (i.e. Jets, NFL, employer, etc) from putting a muzzle on your trap if they desired to, or penalizing you in some way, if they felt it in their best interest. But, hell we know that Jets' hack in the Comm. office would say / do nothing about it.

EZ76

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

I bet Cro has this one memorized.

Unfortunately, Cromartie, unlike any employeed person, does not have the right to say whatever the hell they want. Their employer has a right to penalize them for saying things which reflect negatively upon their organization; as Cromartie has done here to the NFL.

Last edited:
I love the fact that he's a free agent after this season. If he can't grasp the Bill of Rights, how on earth can he convince a team he can learn their defense?

AntonioCromartie.jpg

CromartiesCar-1.jpg

CromartieSweatBand.jpg

antonio-cromartie.jpg

That is fantastic. Cromartie had someone brief him on his first amendment rights but not on the names of his children. What a tool. Go plug one's of Rex Ryan's wife's holes, you moron.

Something tells me that The 1st Ammendment is the only thing he learned in that nebulous communications "degree" he was enrolled in at FSU.

And, I think Cro-ster needs understand that the First Amendment prohibits the GOVERNMENT from impeding on your free speech rights.
I'm sure Cro thinks Brady has enough pull with... whoever... to have him prosecuted for calling Brady an ay-hole.

The Jets new slogan should be, we should have been pleading the 5th and not invoking the 1st.

Too bad for the Jets and him, he can't cover whoever the hell he wants. Or more specifically, he can't cover who the hell he is supposed to.

For a guy who gave up two TDs against the Pats the last time they met, he is talking far too much.

There is an old saying (can't remember who phrased it), and I am paraphrasing here:

Better to remain silent, and let everyone think you are a fool, then open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Well, Cro, you and Rexy have pretty much already done that. I would like to than you two though, because of it all, it seems the most "hated" NFL team has shifted somewhat from us to you, in many circles.

EZ76

Something tells me that The 1st Ammendment is the only thing he learned in that nebulous communications "degree" he was enrolled in at FSU.
Ironically, he didn't even get that right - the 1st Amendment is applicable to government censorship and the government creating laws that cause that censorship; it doesn't apply to people telling someone else to S T F U because they're too damn stupid to be alive.

Last edited:
He forgot to say after "go read the First Amendment":

"and then could you read it to me".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back