PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cris Collinsworth

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watch the TV broadcast and listen to the Zolak radio broadcast using a Sport Sync digital radio (see link below) which has a delay you can set. Yah, I know Zolak may be a homer and his voice can be a little grating but he offers keen insight on the game having much familiarity with the organization and the players. He will be critical of the Pats as well. I find I enjoy the game more when I do not have to listen to the haters and bias.

SR-303 SportSync Digital AM/FM Radio with 16 Seconds of Audio Delay

Do you have difficulty distinguishing tone in speech? I can't think of any other explanation that could bring someone to such a conclusion.
Absolutely every fan base says the exact same thing

Collinsworth did make the forth quarter of the Super Bowl almost unbearable. Other then that none of the announcers really bother me all much. I get sick of Simms sometimes but that because he has done so many of the Pats games though the years that his stick does get rather old.
I do though miss Gowdy, Summerall, Madden, Schenkel and so forth but that's what happens when you get older.

Absolutely every fan base says the exact same thing
I don't know about that. What I do know is that there is a huge portion of the NFL front offices and media that specifically target the Patriots. In fact, target is a huge understatement. They make false claims, incite absurd witchhunts and consistently quote allegations that have been proven false about the Pats. What I also know is that normal people without auditory, social or cognitive impairments can easily detect the difference in tone Collinsworth and Michaels use when the Pats make plays vs. when plays are made by Pat's opponents.

Last edited:
Collinsworth is an insufferably smarmy doofus. Video replay is his worst enemy because a look at the tape invariable reveals that that his observations have next to nothing in common with what is actually happening on the field.

By the way, dial up the game broadcoast of our favorite Super Bowl, specifically Brady's 3rd-14 game changing completion to Edelcritter and listen closely to Collinsworth who exclaims "No!"

I don't really care about the announcers but last night I was re-watching the highlights and when Brock threw the TD in the 4rth to take the lead, Michaels and pencil neck had an orgasim, when Brady was driving into field goal range they were quiet making meh noises and when Ghost kicked the field goal they were both kinda like "ho hum" lol.

Collinsworth is an insufferably smarmy doofus. Video replay is his worst enemy because a look at the tape invariable reveals that that his observations have next to nothing in common with what is actually happening on the field.

By the way, dial up the game broadcoast of our favorite Super Bowl, specifically Brady's 3rd-14 game changing completion to Edelcritter and listen closely to Collinsworth who exclaims "No!"
Go back and watch the Butler replay. The tone he and Michaels have after is nothing short of disgust. After perhaps the greatest play in superbowl history, they sound like they just saw someone punch and old lady. That play deserved far better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back