PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congratulations Red Sox & Red Sox Nation

IcyPatriot

Wall of Fame
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Congratulations to the Red Sox management, players & coaches. Congratulations to Red Sox nation ... great fans supporting a great team. this Red Sox team is a great team ... not a lucky one. they are the best & they deserve the trophy and the title.

Only wish I was there spraying the champagne. :D :D :D

Congratulations to the Red Sox management, players & coaches. Congratulations to Red Sox nation ... great fans supporting a great team. this Red Sox team is a great team ... not a lucky one. they are the best & they deserve the trophy and the title.

Only wish I was there spraying the champagne. :D :D :D

I guess the new curse is that they are going to sweep every World Series that they are in and not get to celebrate at Fenway.

Congratulations though.

Last edited:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Amazing. As a Boston sports fan you have got to enjoy this because I guarentee you we will never see a year of sports like this from our teams again.

Go SOX!

Must be nice to buy a championship every year.

BTW, I am now a Yankees fan along with being a Twins fan. I used to hate them, but I have more respect for the way the Yankees do their business than Boston. At least, the Yankees are doing it the right way.

It feels great to be a Yankees fan.

BTW, I am now a Yankees fan along with being a Twins fan. I used to hate them, but I have more respect for the way the Yankees do their business than Boston. At least, the Yankees are doing it the right way.

The YANKEES are doing things the right way?

I'm not a Red Sox fan but I hate everything about that POS organization that you call the Yankees.

What a bunch of ***holes.

I'm not a Red Sox fan but I hate everything about that POS organization that you call the Yankees.

Yankees are building their team with youth. Their farm system has been touted very well in the last few years. They are going to hire a manager, who will push pedal to the medal in Girardi. They are starting to get rid of the mercenaries. It will be a fun team to root for.

Bunch of a-holes? That's fun stuff when you look at the way Boston acted like immature children after they won the ALCS and then when they behaved like idiots against the A's in the first round in 2003 when Lowe grabbed his crotch.

Like I said, I got more respect for the Yankees and I proud to be a Yankees fan.

Yankees are building their team with youth. Their farm system has been touted very well in the last few years. They are going to hire a manager, who will push pedal to the medal in Girardi. They are starting to get rid of the mercenaries. It will be a fun team to root for.

Bunch of a-holes? That's fun stuff when you look at the way Boston acted like immature children after they won the ALCS and then when they behaved like idiots against the A's in the first round in 2003 when Lowe grabbed his crotch.

Like I said, I got more respect for the Yankees and I proud to be a Yankees fan.

Cool. See ya next year.

The Red Sox don't do it with home grown youth?

How about Ellsbury, Youkilis, Pedroia, Lester, Papelbon, Delcarmen?

Get a clue asswipe. the Yankees suck. The only smart decision they have ever made is telling ARod to go shyt in a hat. I hope that choking punk ends up in Kansas City.

I hope your a Jets fan too!

Go Red Sox.. great win, nice to see it over with.. baseball is a too long season.

It takes a special kind of douche to troll a Red Sox forum on a Pats board. At least we give them something to cry about.

Yeah sure dip-sh#t ... Ellsbury, Pedroia, Okajima, Lester ... all overpriced and over the hill ball players ... thanks for showing how much this bothers you ... freaking cornholio lives in NJ.

I think the name "NJSportsFanatic" says it all.

Why anyone would be proud to say they live in NJ is beyond me. The freaking state that accepts the toilet flush from NY to make a buck. :rofl:

this post is laughable...your are an idiot

youkilis ellsbury dustin P PAPELLBON john lester manny delcarmen .all home grown dumb ass.the yankees suck and its only going to get worse lmao.im glad you feel great when your team sucks .get used to it .its going to be that way for awhile.lol

The right way? The Yankees first move was to give their manager who brought them 4 World Championships 10 Division titles and a dozen playoff appearences, a contract in which mandates a world series title in two years.
Yea, thats the right way. Your a Twins fans and a Yankee fan , I guess you go both ways, huh.

The Yankees got 27 championships while the Sox have 3 championships so let's stop the comparasion. Boston has long ways to go. That's #1.

Yankees are a popular team in professional sports. They have been there for the last four decades. Boston became popular in 2003.

Yankees won't miss Torre. If anything, he set the team back with his refusal to play rookies and his inability to use his bullpen. His work ethic left a lot to be desired. I will take Joe Girardi anyday. His work in Miami speaks for itself. He has a great work ethic and he reminds me a lot like Belichick. The Yankees will not be overmatched or outworked under Girardi.

I will take living in NJ over Boston anyday. At least in NJ, we are not bigots unlike you guys. We don't chant "Wifebeater" to athletes. We behave well. When I see minorities in Massachusetts, then we will talk. Until Massachusetts too me is nothing more than a Cowtown. Massachusetts have long ways to go till they are in New York and New Jersey's level when it comes to living.

The Yankees got 27 championships while the Sox have 3 championships so let's stop the comparasion. Boston has long ways to go. That's #1.

Yankees are a popular team in professional sports. They have been there for the last four decades. Boston became popular in 2003.

Yankees won't miss Torre. If anything, he set the team back with his refusal to play rookies and his inability to use his bullpen. His work ethic left a lot to be desired. I will take Joe Girardi anyday. His work in Miami speaks for itself. He has a great work ethic and he reminds me a lot like Belichick. The Yankees will not be overmatched or outworked under Girardi.

I will take living in NJ over Boston anyday. At least in NJ, we are not bigots unlike you guys. We don't chant "Wifebeater" to athletes. We behave well. When I see minorities in Massachusetts, then we will talk. Until Massachusetts too me is nothing more than a Cowtown. Massachusetts have long ways to go till they are in New York and New Jersey's level when it comes to living.
the redsox have seven WS RINGS .nj is a **** hole known for trash and radio active waste .the chokees are the biggest choking franchise in the history of baseball[see 2004] the yankees have 27 rings and your lucky if youve seen four .now go change your diaper and start sucking your thumb .the redsox are world champions and you are just dumb lmao.

Last edited:

:rocker: :rocker: :rocker: i like it

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes