PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congratulations Jets, good game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, classy. I just got back from the game. Amazing. Can't believe how much this team, and offense in particular, 180'd from Monday Night.

Well we shall see the next time your in Foxboro. Good luck till then.

Congrats Jets you are 1-1.

**** you Revis you are a punk ass ***** who was OWNED by Moss on that TD grab then got injured lol. Hopefully you stop talking **** you ****tard.

ps im drunk

Congrats Jets you are 1-1.

**** you Revis you are a punk ass ***** who was OWNED by Moss on that TD grab then got injured lol. Hopefully you stop talking **** you ****tard.

ps im drunk

Thanks for admitting.

Moss' statline still sucked. However, that one-hander was amazing.

Last edited:
Thank you, classy. I just got back from the game. Amazing. Can't believe how much this team, and offense in particular, 180'd from Monday Night.

Good for you. Nice win. Congrats.:)

Hey Gut, your boys really stuck it to our team. Your team flat out beat the Pats down today. I hope the Pats can return the favor when you guys come up to Foxboro.

I still hate your team. I still hate 99.99% of your fan base. In fact you and Gunnails are the only two njj fans that I don't want to shoot in the cornea with a nail gun about right now.

December 6, 2010: Retribution is due!

Thanks for admitting.

Moss' statline still sucked. However, that one-hander was amazing.

I never thought I would say that Revis leaving the game would be a good thing for you guys. It felt like Brady saw no other WR but Moss for most of the 2nd half.

Good game. Congrats.

I'm suspicious of this post. It's too nice.

No need to be suspicious. The Jets played great. You show up here win or lose and actually contribute to this forum. Congrats.

Last edited:
Hey Gut, your boys really stuck it to our team. Your team flat out beat the Pats down today. I hope the Pats can return the favor when you guys come up to Foxboro.

I still hate your team. I still hate 99.99% of your fan base. In fact you and Gunnails are the only two njj fans that I don't want to shoot in the cornea with a nail gun about right now.

===========================================

Not to pile on, but nail guns are my domain. Or maybe I should just say I enjoyed the game and look forward to the next one.

Actually this is so awesome, next, the hot tub and early to bed with the missus for some, ,, , Today is good to be me.

===========================================

Not to pile on, but nail guns are my domain. Or maybe I should just say I enjoyed the game and look forward to the next one.

Actually this is so awesome, next, the hot tub and early to bed with the missus for some, ,, , Today is good to be me.

Please god your not speaking of Rex......:eek::eek::eek:

I to look forward to next game. Good luck.

I'm suspicious of this post. It's too nice.

Your team played harder and was more intense and focused than this team was tonight,Congratulations on a great win and Sanchez looked pretty good tonight,I hate to see the media bash the kid based on a rough rookie season and a bad 1st game against a top ranked defense in the Ravens.

Hopefully we will get even with your boys in a few months, but until then your team is the better team right now.....enjoy it!

Last edited:

Thank you, good sir!

I never thought I would say that Revis leaving the game would be a good thing for you guys. It felt like Brady saw no other WR but Moss for most of the 2nd half.

Good game. Congrats.
It was remarkable how Revis came out and the defense elevated its play. Color me impressed. Hate him as much as you want, but there is no denying Rex Ryan's defensive genius.

No need to be suspicious. The Jets played great. You show up here win or lose and actually contribute to this forum. Congrats.
Thanks a lot.

Your team played harder and was more intense and focused than this team was tonight,Congratulations on a great win and Sanchez looked pretty good tonight,I hate to see the media bash the kid based on a rough rookie season and a bad 1st game against a top ranked defense in the Ravens.

Hopefully we will get even with your boys in a few months, but until then your team is the better team right now.....enjoy it!
Thanks. I was actually gonna bump AndyJohnson's "Jets Horrible Offense" thread and call him out on his usual BS, but I saw you and others already did that. Thank you.

Go Jets, and that Monday Nighter in December should be amazing.

The Jets were the better team and deserved to win.

There are classy Jets fans too just as there are classy Pats fans and we each have the other kind as well :p

It was remarkable how Revis came out and the defense elevated its play. Color me impressed. Hate him as much as you want, but there is no denying Rex Ryan's defensive genius.

I'm not denying the defensive genius of Ryan or downplaying how the D performed after the Revis injury. I do wonder though how much of it was Brady looking for Moss too much expecting him to get open with Revis out.

Again, not trying to make an excuse. Your team earned it today. Just disappointed with how my team played at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes