PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congratulations Jets, good game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didin't think they had to work for anything second half, personally. They were allowed to play and allowed to win. Sure you have to actualy get the job done so I guess if they want congratulations for playing football then ok, here you go.

Is it that hard to admit that we were outplayed and outcoached in the second half today?

But yes, Jets did play - played really well - and we did not play when it mattered.

Here's hoping that the Pats bounce back and thrash the Bills next week.

Last edited:
Well played jets.

Good win

We got it handed to us in the 2nd half. See you at Foxboro.

Is it that hard to admit that we were outplayed and outcoached in the second half today?

week.

Yes. #%$* the Jets. I will NEVER give them any credit, nor any respect. They are nothing but garbage and scum-sucking bottom dwellers, from the front office to the lowest water boy. I will happily give props to any other team when they win, but not the Jets. Not now, not ever. I hate those rat-bassids, and everything and everyone connected with them, and the only Jets players worth more than a phlegm-soaked napkin are those that leave for some other team.

If I were in charge of the Patriots, I'd run every player through a decontamination shower after every game playing the Jets, to make certain I didn't bring home any disease from that toxic-waste land they call the Meadowlands.

I can accept, pretty much, most any loss but to these hated Jets, and to my mind there is no excuse in the world that will wipe the shame and the stench of this defeat from the Patriots until they beat, and beat soundly, the Jets.

I hate the Jets, the Jets fans, the Jets organization, and everyone and everything connected with them, and will until my dying day.

Yes. #%$* the Jets. I will NEVER give them any credit, nor any respect. They are nothing but garbage and scum-sucking bottom dwellers, from the front office to the lowest water boy. I will happily give props to any other team when they win, but not the Jets. Not now, not ever. I hate those rat-bassids, and everything and everyone connected with them, and the only Jets players worth more than a phlegm-soaked napkin are those that leave for some other team.

If I were in charge of the Patriots, I'd run every player through a decontamination shower after every game playing the Jets, to make certain I didn't bring home any disease from that toxic-waste land they call the Meadowlands.

I can accept, pretty much, most any loss but to these hated Jets, and to my mind there is no excuse in the world that will wipe the shame and the stench of this defeat from the Patriots until they beat, and beat soundly, the Jets.

I hate the Jets, the Jets fans, the Jets organization, and everyone and everything connected with them, and will until my dying day.

you make me smile!

Last edited by a moderator:

Well said. A no class organization.

Are you serious? Never!

as a Jets fan i am happy
it was a tough game.

i think maybe Wellker was injured from that late hit,otherwise i dont know why the Pats didnt go to him at all in the second half.

You have a good point regarding Welker. The Jets made adjustments after halftime and we didn't. We got out played outplayed. My biggest concern is the same one I've had the past two years. We don't open the offence until it's late and we're behind. We need to playing like the Colts.

As a Jet fan I say thank you.:)

I can see how it looks that way, I just believe the loss was on us rather than them actualy doing anything groundbreaking. We messed up too many times to expect to get anything from today. Butler's crazy penalties in a row to Light letting Taylor pass him at a key moment, moments of play calling could be questioned and Brady's tunnel vision...the game was ours to lose and we damn sure tried our hardest to do so throughout, winning in that respect.

I say if you want to congrats the Jets do it on a Jets board. No reason to do it here.

But, that just me.:cool:

I can see how it looks that way, I just believe the loss was on us rather than them actualy doing anything groundbreaking. We messed up too many times to expect to get anything from today. Butler's crazy penalties in a row to Light letting Taylor pass him at a key moment, moments of play calling could be questioned and Brady's tunnel vision...the game was ours to lose and we damn sure tried our hardest to do so throughout, winning in that respect.

Mod Note:

stanner will not be playing with us anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, like the Jets are going to see this. Pointless thread.

And you don't need to congratulate the Jets fans when they had nothing to do with the outcome of the game.

Last edited:
Yeah, like the Jets are going to see this. Pointless thread.

And you don't need to congratulate the Jets fans when they had nothing to do with the outcome of the game.

Yeah I love to congrats to a jets team that had no reason to win the game when we dominated in the first half.... love to give games away like we did today..

Yeah I love to congrats to a jets team that had no reason to win the game when we dominated in the first half.... love to give games away like we did today..

I wouldn't call it giving it away. Our D made Sanchez look like he's everything they had him all cracked up to be and the Jets D came as advertised.:mad:

I disagree with the title.

I still personally hope all jets fans catch walking pneumonia.

I disagree with the title.

I still personally hope all jets fans catch walking pneumonia.
Bone cancer....it hurts :singing:

I'm a fairly low key troll on this board but I take this thread to be all class. It was a good game and I'll let you guys do the chicken little thing this week that Jets fans did last week without this Jets fan to rub it in. Look forward to the game in Foxboro which will probably help decide the division.

Thank you, classy. I just got back from the game. Amazing. Can't believe how much this team, and offense in particular, 180'd from Monday Night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes