PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congratulations coach Belichick on 300th win!!!

What’s there to debate? Bill lead a team quarterbacked by Mac jones to the playoffs.

Mic-Drop-Origin-Meaning-Sentence-Examples-1024x478.png

Still waiting for you to tell us what your point was?

This isn't a job for BB.. whenever you do something you love.. you never really work a day in you life.. he's here to break Shulas record. He knows this team or anything he does going forward isn't going to be a contender. I have no faith he can build a contender without the QUARTERBACK!!!!
Bill is a defensive guy. There’s nobody better at the X’s and O’s of defense.

He doesn’t get offense in today’s game. Like someone else said he’s from the Parcells school of offense where WR’s just aren’t that important. In today’s game they matter a lot. Without Brady and his offensive knowledge he has nobody that he can work with to close that gap with him. Mac sure can’t. Is it any wonder BB is a losing coach without TB12 and probably needs an elite QB to become a winning coach again?

A phony-baloney 7th seed after losing 3 of their last 4?

In the words of noted American philosopher Derrick Coleman: Whoop-de-damn-doo.

You're not impressed with his ability to get to the playoffs twice over 11 seasons without TB12 as his starter?

Bill is a defensive guy. There’s nobody better at the X’s and O’s of defense.

He doesn’t get offense in today’s game. Like someone else said he’s from the Parcells school of offense where WR’s just aren’t that important. In today’s game they matter a lot. Without Brady and his offensive knowledge he has nobody that he can work with to close that gap with him. Mac sure can’t. Is it any wonder BB is a losing coach without TB12 and probably needs an elite QB to become a winning coach again?
Agreed. He's spent 50 years to the NFL nobody has dedicated more to the NFL that he has. As a coach he's the best unquestionably!! He should already be in the HOF while he's still actively coaching. What is wish wasn't true, but it is. Is that he has been a great coach of course but has not won without a premiere player at the QB position. I just think the season sputtered out of control early on coupled with the massive blows with Injuries. Loosing KB was just a compilation of everything this season has been. Going forward ownership is going to have to spend. The days of signing middling players offensively and expecting greatness left in 2019. Mac cannot elevate like Mahomes or Allen can. They are at a cross roads.. either surround him with talent or go after another QB.

Reactions: sb1
You're not impressed with his ability to get to the playoffs twice over 11 seasons without TB12 as his starter?
To slow the K gun offense he had LT and Carl banks.. to create the most winningest era in modern sports he had the GOAT.

A phony-baloney 7th seed after losing 3 of their last 4?

In the words of noted American philosopher Derrick Coleman: Whoop-de-damn-doo.
6th seed but IIRC if an awful Jags team didn't somehow upset the Dolphins to break a 20 game losing streak the 2021 Pats wouldn't have even gotten in at all. This season would be 4 straight missed playoffs post Brady.

Little did we know that it would be his last win! I think Shula may be safe for now…

6th seed but IIRC if an awful Jags team didn't somehow upset the Dolphins to break a 20 game losing streak the 2021 Pats wouldn't have even gotten in at all. This season would be 4 straight missed playoffs post Brady.

Thanks for spotting my error... I didn't realize or had forgotten just how close we came to Not making the POs that season too.

Reactions: sb1
Thanks for spotting my error... I didn't realize or had forgotten just how close we came to Not making the POs that season too.
I only remember that because I remember the Steelers were the 7 seed and got rolled in KC. They didn't belong in the playoffs either.

tommy.png

For those keeping score at home, if the Pats only win once more this season, Bill's Patriots record without #12 will be worse than Cleveland (0.450).

View attachment 54901

For those keeping score at home, if the Pats only win once more this season, Bill's Patriots record without #12 will be worse than Cleveland (0.450).
Sounds like Bill ought to draft more N'Keal Harrys Bailey Zappes and Twiggy Thorntons. That ought to improve his record.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back