Welcome to PatsFans.com

Congrats to Patriots for 10th consecutive winning season!!!

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by PATSNUTme, Nov 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PATSNUTme

PATSNUTme Paranoid Homer Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +97 / 2 / -1

#75 Jersey

Today's win means that the Patriots will have 10 straight winning seasons. In today's NFL with FA and the salary cap 10 straight winning seasons is not an easy accomplishment.

Among the many accomplishment of this team during this great run, this is one that should not go unnoticed.
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2010
  2. Froob

Froob Rookie

Ratings:
    +62 / 0 / -3

#32 Jersey

Let's hope for more to come! Beat those jets GO PATS!
  3. STFarmy

STFarmy Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Agree completely. We all get ticked when the offense stalls or the defense gives up a big run, but we forgot just how special this whole run, since 2001, has been. We've had the pleasure of watching arguably the greatest coach and QB combo of all time - and it isn't going to last forever. So we should all step back and really appreciate what the Krafts, BB & TB, and all the Patriots teams and staff have done. Congrats!
  4. Sean Pa Patriot

Sean Pa Patriot Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

:eat3:very great accomplishment, on so called retooling year.. to be 9-2 now is a credit to the 2 men who have made this decade special... Brady and Belichick.. Congrats Pats
  5. Nikolai

Nikolai Football Atheist PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +292 / 0 / -1

#54 Jersey

Absolutely. Are you starting to believe?
  6. PATSNUTme

PATSNUTme Paranoid Homer Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +97 / 2 / -1

#75 Jersey

I know that the Cowboys had 20 straight winning seasons but that was before FA and the salary cap.

I wonder how many other teams a have had as many as 10 straight.
  7. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

WE are incredibly fortunate to witness this.... not many fans will ever be able to make this claim..
  8. PatsDeb

PatsDeb PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +39 / 0 / -1

Congrats Pats! Thanks for all the great winning seasons! Here's to many more to come!!
  9. ehusson80

ehusson80 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Congrats, Pats fans! Very impressive. I can only hope my Saints can do anything close to what the Patriots have done since 2001. Patriots are the model of success and consistency in the NFL over the last decade. 11-5 with a QB that hadn't started since high school? Are you freakin kidding me!?
  10. strngplyr

strngplyr Rookie

Ratings:
    +131 / 3 / -0

I like this guy after 2 posts. I also find myself a small Saints fan after their demolition of Indy and making Peyton cry. :cool:
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2010
  11. SVN

SVN Rookie

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0

i guess you havent asked bill polian. he is obsessed with beating pats stats...he played all his starters vs jax last yr but pulled out vs jets because he wanted to set some regular season win record. then started manning in the buffalo game just so clark and wayne can get 100 or something catches. then wnt on to defend his jet gam but stating how they have beaten all pats records.
  12. strngplyr

strngplyr Rookie

Ratings:
    +131 / 3 / -0

Who exactly are you replying to, and why? No offense this is just so random lol.
  13. SVN

SVN Rookie

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0

oh iam sorry..it just came to my mind as soon as you mentioned 'peyton cry' :). My bad. screw the colts. Congratulations to the pats. FWIW i didnt know head or tails of this game until 2000 and learnt it on the fly watching the local team where i was based (boston) win the SB. has been a fun ride :) .Glad to have picked them as my team .
  14. Ron Sellers

Ron Sellers Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Without looking it up, I can almost guarantee that ten straight winning seasons is the most in NFL history since the start of free agency and the salary cap. The only teams that I can think of that come close are the Colts and Steelers, and I know both have had at least one losing season during their runs. The Colts had Mora's final season (Playoffs? Playoffs!) and Pittsburgh had at least a couple of 10-loss seasons under Cowher with Maddox or Tomczak or Stewart at QB.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.