PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Coming Soon to a Stadium Near You ~ The Stunning Resurgence of Jermaine Cunningham!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Coming Soon to a Stadium Near You ~ The Stunning Resurgence of Jermaine Cunningha

OTG that block by Love in your sig is quite possably the single greatest block mine eyes have ever seen. I've watched it about 100 times and gone ohhhhhhhh every one when the KC player just hits the brick wall of love. The best part is when he hits the ground and Love is just standing over him like yup you my b*&$%.
I love it too.

It's even more impressive when you realize Love is seriously de-cleating a big ole hog and not some DB as I first thought.

Re: Coming Soon to a Stadium Near You ~ The Stunning Resurgence of Jermaine Cunningha

Some people do not appreciate a fresh approach. They'll cry that much more so we must turn it up and... bring the noise!!!

Hear the drummer get wicked.

Hmmm...'Fraid not, Brother: Dirt Poor College Student, and all that...Plus, I read something around here suggesting that there wasn't much to it...I do tape every Game, of course, and plan on kicking back at my leisure in the next couple days with the remote in hand to replay this and rewind that...

You're in COLLEGE????

When do you find the time to drink? And there's other things you were supposed to do in college. I forget most of them. Asses? Something like that.

Speaking of getting the Thread back on Track...

That is indeed a tremendous looking Front 7...

What gets me just as excited, though, is our phenomenal Depth of Talent at every position.

I've never seen us come even close to what we now boast, in terms of young, talented Depth.

Not in 2003.

Not in 2004.

Not ever.

I was one of the ones, while defending Jermane Cunningham, (and Bruschi, Brace and Vrabel), and who said it takes some players a longer time for these players to develop.

Now I find myself defending Rob Ninkovitch. IMHO he played very well containing an extremely good running QB from running around RE, as is his wont. The few times that Locker rolled right, he had to yield ground, and never turned the end. Job well done, Mr. Ninkovitch.

BTW, on the play where Chandler stripped sack and Donta recovered and ran it in for a TD, Rob was double teamed but had still maintained the running closure around RE...

Last edited:

OTG, I hope you've subscribed to NFL Gamepass. Some of Cunningham's moves on the ALL 22 footage would have brought a smile to your face.

Hmmm...'Fraid not, Brother: Dirt Poor College Student, and all that...Plus, I read something around here suggesting that there wasn't much to it...I do tape every Game, of course, and plan on kicking back at my leisure in the next couple days with the remote in hand to replay this and rewind that...

You're in COLLEGE????

When do you find the time to drink? And there's other things you were supposed to do in college. I forget most of them. Asses? Something like that.

Thank you for your concern and your poignant questions, Brother Scrizz!! :D

1 ~ There is always time to drink, if you apply yourself.
insane.gif

2 ~ Yes, asses. That Response Is Correct!! :D

^ ^ ^ ^

Off The Grid has one of the best signatures on Patsfans.com!

Epic Love tap going on there!

I read an article on Bleacher Report today about JC taking the LE position. He would be a good fit in my eyes based on the addiitonal bulk he would add against the run. I like RN as a sub rusher and a SLB.

I am new to the board however so I am not sure what others think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft