PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colts, Vikings and Panthers caught by NFL deflating

Status
Not open for further replies.
In regards to the Jaguars catching the Colts deflating balls:

I saw a Patriots reporter tweet about it and noticed some idiot Dolphin fan reply to him, something along the lines of: "Jaguars are denying it. It's not true." ...When asked how did he know? "I called them"... LOL. Keep in mind this is some irrelevant Dolphins fan acting like he's Adam Schefter.

Last edited:
Read the comments. Its unreal how stupid people are
I stopped when i read the one about a study that was done about fumbling, that the pats fumbled the least. Therefor it must be because of deflated balls. No Pal, how about its because if you play for BB and you fumble you sit, just ask s ridley

Last edited:
No one is ever guilty of anything of significance other than NE.

Agreed. I should copy and past a Facebook discussion over even having with a Vikings fan. He is adamant that heating the balls on the sideline isn't the same thing. Oh really now? So it doesnt make the surface more pliable? Possibly add some stickiness to them? Apparently not I'm told. Wonder what Sports Science would have to say about it.

It's a joke, it's a sham. If the Pats had been caught doing it, all hell would break loose. Felger and Mazz would be having diarrhea of the mouth and it would make the BBC News and whatever they watch in Antarctica. Instead, Dean "I love to Party" Blandino gets on TV and says its a violation. Fine? No. Just a stern warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents