PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

chargers are going to bring pain to new england

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL! Patman... You really think Thomas can cover Gates? Ummm hate to break it to ya but the Bears had a Corner or Safety on Gates all day and they couldn't cover him. Now you telling us you think your LB can? Sorry bud but there isn't a LB in the NFL that can cover Gates 1 on 1.

Man, how do the Chargers ever manage to lose a game?

This should'nt surprise anyone here.
We dealt with the SD morons last year.
Dumbest visiting posters ever. They make Miami fans look smart.
Now they are worked up from beating the "Defending NFC Champs".
Too funny.

Last edited:
LOL! Patman... You really think Thomas can cover Gates? Ummm hate to break it to ya but the Bears had a Corner or Safety on Gates all day and they couldn't cover him. Now you telling us you think your LB can? Sorry bud but there isn't a LB in the NFL that can cover Gates 1 on 1.

We'll see----if there's one LB who can (and will) it's Thomas. Even if he can't, they'll just double team Gates----they can certainly afford to do that since your wideouts are horrible.

oh yes there is

and the NEP signed him in the offseason

if you watched any football other than the powder puff boys you'd know what Adalius Thomas is capable of

Gates is good, but Thomas is very very good

This coming sunday the party is over.

this week they get to play a team with talent who can hit hard.
you really think your defense his good enogh to stop the chargers - how?
chicago has a much better defense than the pats and they got nothing.

and the pats wont be allowed to aim their cameras on the
defensive coordinator of the chargers !

(thats not fair to do that)

Go hug a tree and smoke some Hippie Lettuce.

Your fans are so pathetic that they cried to have Admin block new registration on your fan forums this week.

Now go "jump back over" to your side of town, before we report you to border patrol.

Charger fans on their way to a TailGate...

borderjumpers.gif

Your fans are so pathetic that they cried to have Admin block new registration on your fan forums this week.

Now go "jump back over" to your side of town, before we report you to border patrol.

borderjumpers.gif

The signature is priceless!!! Bwahahahahaha!!!!:rocker:

borderjumpers.gif

LOL:singing: :rofl: :rofl:

lets see you stop the chargers offense

with what?
The Chargers offense looked pretty poor...NOT MUCH to stop...Rivers?? Not afraid of him at all...

Last edited:
It is truly interesting how infatuated other team's fans are with the Patriots. Kind of makes me feel good. I mean, look at it...we get a ton of Colt trolls (OK, some are intelligent), Jet trolls and always get the moronic Charger trolls with their words of wisdom.

Well, one thing is for certain, we know that San Diego means "A Whales' Vagina"...Ron Burgundy.:)

The Chargers offense looked pretty poor...NOT MUCH to stop...Rivers?? Not afraid of him at all...

I'd luv to see Hobbs pick Rivers off and take one to town.

Ahh, the proof of homerism.

1) While the Bears did have a corner or a safety on Gates, I actually watched the game and you can't cover Gates with a corner or safety. He's just too big and powerful. However, an athletic LB like Thomas, who has covered good TEs before, can hold his own against Gates. Will there be help? Probably.

2) You clearly have never watched Thomas play. Adalius Thomas, when he was with the Ravens, lined up at 9 of 11 different defensive positions at one time or another. YES, he lined up at CB. Yes, he lined up at safety. Yes, he lined up at NT. So, instead of being stupid and saying that Thomas can't cover Gates, learn a bit about the player.

BTW, Gates had 4 catched for 41 yards last year against the Ravens..And, without anyone to cover Gates in the play-offs, Gates had 6 receptions for 63 yards. So, forgive me if I think that the Pats have UPGRADED their ability to cover Gates.

The Pats are going to focus on taking away the run and making Rivers beat them in the air. Based on what Rivers showed yesterday, I don't think he can do it.

ok I guess keeping the NFC champs to 3 points
does not count for anything.

LT had not touched the ball all pre season and needed a little work.
ok so the mvp did not get many yards - he did throw for a TD

also give me a break it was the new coaches 1ST game

not a bad start!

:D

Last edited:

LOL I guess you were at the beach the last time he covered him... 4 catches 41 yards. They beat you 16-13 that day with McNair and nothing approaching the offense the 2007 Patriots have assembled.

LT had not touched the ball all pre season and needed a little work.
ok so the mvp did not get many yards - he did throw for a TD

not a bad start!

If you start LT at QB over Rivers, you might have a chance

Not when Bad Rex shows up, it doesn't. Grossman isn't merely bad, he's downright terrible. Worse, you can see that his ineptitude actually infects the rest of his team.

hahahahahahaha, you scored 14 points against Chicago. We have a better defense than Chicago, BY FAR.

I wouldn't say we have a far better D than Chicago....they have a good D. The problem is they were on the field all day dealing with 4 turnovers.

The Chargers deserve respect...
Unfortunately most of thier fans do not.
I am patient enough to see how this plays out on the field.
Patriots by at least 1:rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

not a bad start!

norv turner sucks

but as you don't know much about football, you and your ilk will have to find out what Washington and Oakland fans already know firsthand

good luck with that

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference