PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Bears Defensive Lineman Says Patriots QB Jones Has Weakness “We Are Going to Expose”

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Bears Defensive Lineman Says Patriots QB Jones Has Weakness “We Are Going to Expose”
Ian Logue
While New England Patriots head coach Bill Belichick spent most of this week downplaying who will be starting on Monday night against Chicago, it doesn't change the fact the Bears seem to already have a plan in place against Mac Jones.

The post Bears Defensive Lineman Says Patriots QB Jones Has Weakness “We Are Going to Expose” appeared first on PatsFans.com.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

They switched sources in the middle to a guy who said the "kryptonite" was "he doesn't like anyone next to his feet." as vapid a statement as this is from anybody -- hell, I don't like anyone next to my feet -- if this were the secret key to beating Mac Jones that would be the ultimate in non-stories. I remember that was how guys were going to beat Brady too -- he doesn't like it if he gets pressured. WTF kind of masochist DOES like multiple sumo wrestlers trying to absorb them into their not inconsiderable persons?

Ok, that said I look forward to Jones the D-lineman bringing Chicago's Finest to this matchup.

Bears Defensive Lineman Says Patriots QB Jones Has Weakness “We Are Going to Expose”
Ian Logue
While New England Patriots head coach Bill Belichick spent most of this week downplaying who will be starting on Monday night against Chicago, it doesn't change the fact the Bears seem to already have a plan in place against Mac Jones.

The post Bears Defensive Lineman Says Patriots QB Jones Has Weakness “We Are Going to Expose” appeared first on PatsFans.com.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

Interesting. Talk with me Tuesday morning.

I think that they will go with Mac Jones as QB to let him get the feeling of a live game against a weak team and they will expect our defense to win the game for the Pats. The schedule gets tough after the Bears so starting Zappe would probably hurt Mac Jones' getting ready for the rest of the season.

Jones' kryptonite is playing from behind. Too bad for the Bears, that will be a difficult task.

Words are weak.

the Bares are obviously a team of sub-morons....who listens to some mutt who eats his own feces?

Hey, he was spittin' up defraudgate crap the other day. At least he's talking the correct decade now.

I think BB has posted this on the hallway bulle board, …..,,,

and designed a special WHAM block play for someone.

He is aging the obvious but Defensive Coordinators have seen something. Defenses have a level of boldness against Mac that worries.

Mac also locks onto Meyers way too much. Zappe spreads it around.

Reactions: Ian
The guy will be playing for the Jete soon enough.
It's just such a long stretch to get from the guy who commented that Mac "doesn't like anybody near his feet," associating that with the Dline guy on the Bears, resurrect the Rex Ryan JETE connection, and land a feet joke. I'm tiiiiired.

But you know, that.

Mac also locks onto Meyers way too much. Zappe spreads it around.
That’s actually not true, I pulled those #s earlier in the week and Jones actually had a higher per-game target distribution total than Zappe:

Yeah, we know. It's the interceptions. Big reveal spoiled.

• Confused
Yeah, we know. It's the interceptions. Big reveal spoiled.
No, that wasn’t it…? Just the raw targets from each game. However, in three games combined, each QB did target the same number of players.

No, that wasn’t it…? Just the raw targets from each game. However, in three games combined, each QB did target the same number of players.
Haha sorry Ian, was referring to the lineman's comments.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back