PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: BREER: Patriots Defensive Players Calling Jones Out in Practice?

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
BREER: Patriots Defensive Players Calling Jones Out in Practice?
Ian Logue
Obviously, it’s been a rough couple of weeks for New England Patriots quarterback Mac Jones, who it appears has seen some of his recent troubles extend onto the practice field.

The post BREER: Patriots Defensive Players Calling Jones Out in Practice? appeared first on PatsFans.com.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

Brady-hater/Belichick system sky/animal worshipper, archstanton543 disagrees.

Yeah that's not encouraging to hear. Weird though that we haven't heard anything like this until now...

There is a chance that Belichick loses this team worse than 2009. He might not have the outward insubordination that we saw that year with several players, but I think this team is prime to tune out Belichick all together and mail it in. This is the type of stuff that is a precursor to that.

Yeah that's not encouraging to hear. Weird though that we haven't heard anything like this until now...

Usually things like that are cleaned-up before kickoff and therefore aren't needed to be aired in public... But if Corky's hearing these things during the week and Still does them during the games, then all bets are off...

i refuse to believe anything "source","it seems to me","i dont sense" breer writes . He is always just adding his two cents. Mac's play may make this to be true anyway but breer is the absolute worst in stirring **** up without any credible source.

There is a chance that Belichick loses this team worse than 2009. He might not have the outward insubordination that we saw that year with several players, but I think this team is prime to tune out Belichick all together and mail it in. This is the type of stuff that is a precursor to that.
You think the 2020-22 teams were tuned into Belichick?

I figure that Corky has 1 quarter left.

If he fumbles or throws an INT vs the Raiders in the 1st quarter he is done.

Nobody likes Mac except the Brady haters & ‘Belichick system’ sky/animal worshippers on this forum.
What is a sky/animal worshiper...

...an Eagles fan? ;)

Nobody likes Mac except the Brady haters & ‘Belichick system’ sky/animal worshippers on this forum.
Brady hater? On this forum? That might be the absolute most idiotic, moronic and stupidest thing any one has ever said on this forum.

That's impressive.

And his mom.
Did someone say mom?

Brady hater? On this forum? That might be the absolute most idiotic, moronic and stupidest thing any one has ever said on this forum.

That's impressive.
There's Pork aka TommyBrady12 aka Mac10 aka Showtime15 who was destroyed by the GOAT so badly he's now pretending to be a Chiefs troll.

I'd say there were tuned in '20 and '21. They were 8th and 3rd in opponent pts per game respectively. They seemed to play hard and say the right things. '22 was a poop show. '23 might end up being Jurassic poop.

Last year he lost them a bit, but I think that was directed towards more to Patricia and Judge. In 2020 and 2021, I don't think he lost them.

But I am talking about players totally giving up.

That's impressive.

Unfortunately, there are people that seem to think unless you admit Brady was the best player in NFL history the second he went in to replace Bledsoe back in 2001, you hate Brady. If you believed that Brady was good but not elite during part or most of the first dynasty run, you are a hater who is re-writing history to degrade Brady's legacy for some pro-Belichick or pro-Mac agenda.

I don't think there is a single Patriots fan who hates Brady.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back