PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Changes in 2007 needed??

Status
Not open for further replies.

carolinatony

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I know we need DB/LB but after this years woes on offense and now the release of Gabriel today we need to draft a WR or two.
I agree not in the first round but we need to have someone for Brady to throw to. We need to pick up a FA or two as well.
How many do we need to have in training came would you say so that we can pick the few to make the team? If Brown retires its bad.
thoughts

i would love someone like ted ginn...who can KR as well...i mean then maroney could be just a tailback..i think with our TE we have enough big targets....i think we need to bring in a quick fast guy..a little sparkplug if you will....

in my opinion only the first few picks endup being quality players while the rest are sort of "sleeper" picks where coaches take a shot on guys that have potential or guys to fill ST roles....

CB, S, WR, LB....nuff said....BB obviously will pick best available tho and has his own plans so its pointless even speculating now

I agree we must have....CB, S, WR, LB....
Wouldn't mind a OL , and another CB/S seeing as we always seem to have injuries back there

Speaking of the OL..........

Is it time to move Light to ROT and draft a new LOT????

I say this because his play, from what I've seen this year, appears to be spotty. Of course he could be playing with a broken shoulder and we'd never know about it, thanks to the coaching staff. But I'm not seeing the strong drive blocking I saw previously on running plays and the pass protection has looked scary sometimes and that concerns me.

I agree with Ochmed that we need a new left tackle. Unfortunately,

this means we will probably have to use one of our #1 draft picks.

Starting left tackles are not second day picks. Improving our

aging defense will have to wait if it is at the expense of getting

Tom Brady injured.

I agree that LT should be addressed, but with Sam Baker announcing that he will return to USC next year, the talent there has gotten thinner. I'd be happy with Justin Blaylock of Texas. He could play LT or guard, giving us a very versiaile line should someone go down to injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe