PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chad Jackson reportedly suffered an injury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harrison would play with one leg if he could, he has heart, I have not seen heart from this rookie. I know things could change, and I could be wrong, but I need to see it first..

Does he have to prove that he has "heart" to you in some sort of trial or feat? Maybe some fire-walking? I guess I don't get it. One thing you should never call into question lightly is a player's attitude, desire or heart, b/c it's real easy to say stuff like that from your living room.

The kid has done whatever the Pats have asked him to do at this point, if you see evidence of otherwise, please share.

A lot of people thought Dillon was a bust when he only ran for 700 yards on one leg in 2005.

They didn't take into account that 700 yards per leg = 1400 yards and that's a pretty good season.:eek:

Assuming Reiss is correct about the ACL tear, then Curran's report seems misleading.

In what way? ACL's can take a long time to heal completely. To say he will be limited in training really isn't going out on a limb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back