PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Celtics vs Lakers Game 4 Thread

well im glad im not the only one.:)

you really have to hand it to the UFC. I'm not a huge fan by any means, but it's fun to watch, and they seem to make it as legit as humanly possible.

maybe i should start watching that more.

i kind of wish the celts were bad again... i hate caring about this and it's so frustrating and robs me of sleep

the first 5 minutes and how the game was called set the rest of the game. how many free throws did the lakers get in the first quarter the past two games compared to the celts.
Not 24 points worth of lead.

i kind of wish the celts were bad again... i hate caring about this and it's so frustrating and robs me of sleep

yeah i hear that. i watched the game on Tuesday and i was pissed. I felt like it was rigged and i completely wasted my time.

The Celtics were mugged like 8 consecutive times at the end of the game but no fouls were being called. Then the Lakers would run pretty much the exact same play and draw the foul.

sweet.

the lakers will keep getting layups and get fouled and go to the line, and the celts will run a confused offense and settle for Garnett taking 22 foot jumpers with 5 seconds left on the shotclock.

wow they are coached well.

get the snow ball rolling and then comes the avalanche
Please, this team doesn't need any more excuses then they already seem to be wanting to take right now. They are playing like sh!t

getting out rebounded is quite odd for them ...an early 3rd quarter run wouldve helped them build confidence but instead its a deflating 20 pt lead for the team.

Still not giving up on this one until we see where we are at the start of the 4th...

doc should pull a BB and bench KG and pierce for a while.

doc should pull a BB and bench KG and pierce for a while.

if Doc had any heart he'd bench himself and actually give this team a chance.

After the Colts speech and his LA-coaching, i have nothing good to say about him.

But if i have to hear that moron talk, i'd prefer if he sucked on a godamn ricola or throat losenge. Nobody wants to hear that crap "Doc"

Please, this team doesn't need any more excuses then they already seem to be wanting to take right now. They are playing like sh!t

i'm just saying the refs allow the hoem team to handcheck and foul like crazy and you'll see celts get away with it in boston.

how about basketball without arbitrary ref calls that make me feel like this is going 7 games because it's rigged and they want ratings and money.

why do i need to see michelle and not the game?

our D isnt bad ..just the offense isnt giving them a chance to set it up...

if Doc had any heart he'd bench himself and actually give this team a chance.

After the Colts speech and his LA-coaching, i have nothing good to say about him.

But if i have to hear that moron talk, i'd prefer if he sucked on a godamn ricola or throat losenge. Nobody wants to hear that crap "Doc"

the colts speech dropped him a notch

how does that ref call traveling and then switch it to a foul?

what a bunch of rigged trash.

psey got fouled on the house feed and allen was fouled according the van dam

how does that ref call traveling and then switch it to a foul?

what a bunch of rigged trash.

how was that a foul on posey i didnt get...
the offensive rebounds are falling in the laker's hands otherwise our D has held up so far

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back