PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Celtics vs Lakers Game 4 Thread

Do you ever shut up? Are you even watching the game?
are you ******ed or what lmao? you only show up when things arent going well .where were you when the celtics took the last two against the pistons and when the celtics took the first two games of this series? you where nowhere to be found. stfu and stop acting like a ******.

so much intensity!!!!! for the Lakers.. :bricks:

How's everyone doing? Scout? Kdo5? Still around? :D

Lest we forget just 4 days ago the Lakers were down by 24 in the 4th and able to come within one shot of tying it near the end.

if they let LA take all 3 at home...Celtics are going to have 2 TOUGH home games to win in Boston...i would hate to see LA win in boston

if they let LA take all 3 at home...Celtics are going to have 2 TOUGH home games to win in Boston...i would hate to see LA win in boston
omg your a f-cking genius:rolleyes: i would love to see la win in boston:rolleyes:

Last edited:
why do you quote EVERYTHING i say? Do you really get that much fun out of it? Pathetic...
because your a idiot. you should start a thread that says you would hate to see la win in boston thread. that would be up there with the celtics cant win on the road thread you started.:rolleyes:

The Celtics came out like a team that believed the other team was gonna roll over for them. As poorly as they are playing through, the refs aren't doing the league any favors at a time when the spotlight is square on officiating.

LOL the Lakers are up so much their home crowd has tired of any sort of involvement. Mark Walberg was on the other night post game and he said that crowd is soft - if the Lakers were down 4 with 8 seconds left they are racing for the exits.

BTW Richie Rich and BradytoMoss, what you are doing is no different than what a scumbag JET troll does to a Pats game thread. Pathetic.

so where's the patjew?

i've been watching this for a while and it's pretty frustrating.

kinda reminds me of the pats/ravens game last year....

i think it's funny how Phil Jackson cries more than any coach, but has benefitted more from calls than any coach ever.

And i didn't know Bryant was able to foul whoever he wants and get away with it.

yes im being a whiney little biatch.

Nice 12-0 run there.

I'm right with Doc, just get this within 10 by halftime and I'm fine.

Nice 12-0 run there.

I'm right with Doc, just get this within 10 by halftime and I'm fine.
even if they do lose this game the next two out of three are in boston. did anybody really think this would be easy?

ok the out of control celtic layups make me want to throw my laptop out the window.

it's so irritating watching them drive and always throw it up and pray

ok who breathed on gasol?????

that was no foul

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing