PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Celtics vs Lakers Game 4 Thread

this is the garbage you see. the celts get close and then there's some garbage call

dont know how the refs dont get tired of the lakers complaining on every play.

I am going to be so mad staying up for this whole game and being tired tomorrow

I am going to be so mad staying up for this whole game and being tired tomorrow

hahhhahhahaahahahahahah

im sorry but that's great.

ill be sure to send you a pm tomorrow seeing how things are going. :)

The dunk by PJ and no FOUL? Looked like one.

Hey, all it took was for me to start playing the guitar and barely paying attention! I'm gonna do the same in the 4th :cool:

dont know how the refs dont get tired of the lakers complaining on every play.

i think it has a lot to do with players and teams being pansies now a days.

i would think that if you pulled that crap 20 years ago, you would be laughed at.

The Lakers can suck it.

The dunk by PJ and no FOUL? Looked like one.

Hey, all it took was for me to start playing the guitar and barely paying attention! I'm gonna do the same in the 4th :cool:

there was definitely a foul on Kobe, but since he has the Michael Jordan treatment, it wasn't called. What a joke.

It's funny how Brady never gets this all-star treatment, instead he has to play the teams AND THE REFS and he still usually kicks their asses.

hahhhahhahaahahahahahah

im sorry but that's great.

ill be sure to send you a pm tomorrow seeing how things are going. :)

mark my words here. the 4th quarter will be dictated by early garbage fouls that put whatever team in the penalty early.

doc better stick with the same lineup. i better not see a weird lineup. keep house in and maybe rest kg a minute then pierce a minute

HOLY ******* ****!!!! If we win this.......oh my god, I know it is only a small lead now but they were getting annihilated in the first half, greatest comeback in finals history?

I shouldn't get too excited, these guys can got hot fast but I love the guys we have in there. {Ray, Tony, PJ, Pierce, KG}.

Please please win this, it would be amazing.......we really need to keep it going. IMO the Lakers destroyed us in the first quarter, but the second and especially the third the C's have been outplaying them and slowly whittling their way back into the game.

Last edited:
the celts have teased again....this is so nerve wracking :mad:

there was definitely a foul on Kobe, but since he has the Michael Jordan treatment, it wasn't called. What a joke.

It's funny how Brady never gets this all-star treatment, instead he has to play the teams AND THE REFS and he still usually kicks their asses.
buddy youve got to stop:(

HOLY ******* ****!!!! If we win this.......oh my god, I know it is only a small lead now but they were getting annihilated in the first half, greatest comeback in finals history?

I shouldn't get too excited, these guys can got hot fast but I love the guys we have in there. {Ray, Tony, PJ, Pierce, KG}.

Please please win this, it would be amazing.......

IMO now its kobe vs pierce...if kobe goes off in the 4th quarter ,,we are screwed otherwise there is a chance.

Seriously, I'm not gonna watch another game this year without my Strat...everytime I watch and don't play (game 3) they lose.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back