PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Casserly: Brady and Moss had confrontation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter King says confrontation did not happen according to two sources.

How do you know that since he hasn't come on yet? What is your source?

Also I don't think they would make a big deal about announcing this just so King can go on the air and say nothing happened.

Peter King says confrontation did not happen according to two sources.

King is Boston-based now, and is usually pretty reliable with the Boston-based stuff. Brady gave him an interview just this past offseason.

Wouldn't be surprised if we hear about it in MMQB tonight, or on SNF pregame.

Last edited:
How do you know that since he hasn't come on yet? What is your source?

Also I don't think they would make a big deal about announcing this just so King can go on the air and say nothing happened.

It was on about 10 mins ago. Really short. Says it didn't happen, one source said that someone is lying to CBS.

They then asked Rodney what he thought. He says it sounds like BS & Brady is not like that.

It was on about 10 mins ago. Really short. Says it didn't happen, one source said that someone is lying to CBS.

They then asked Rodney what he thought. He says it sounds like BS & Brady is not like that.

Well- looks like Casserly looks like a fool now.

I guess it was that short if I missed it.

What a ****. Casserly - 2, PatsFans - 1. :cool:

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if someone just made something up (and the hair stuff screams "made up") just to see if they'd actually take it seriously.

I mean, I still am giggling over it and I heard it hours ago.

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if someone just made something up (and the hair stuff screams "made up") just to see if they'd actually take it seriously.

I mean, I still am giggling over it and I heard it hours ago.

It was funny. I just thought that, if they got into a confrontation, it would have been a final straw type of thing.

It was funny. I just thought that, if they got into a confrontation, it would have been a final straw type of thing.

Well, maybe they got into some type of confrontation but the "hair" stuff never happened. Or maybe there wasn't a confrontation at all. Either way, this story has gone to some pretty funny lengths. (ha, and I wasn't even trying to poke fun at Brady's hair!)

Biggest BS I've heard yet regarding the trade (and I've heard alot).

"Go shave your beard" and "You look like a girl" yeah maybe in grade school that results in/from a serious confrontation.

Don't know how much of this is true but I would not be shocked if it were. Tom Brady is all about T-E-A-M and Randy Moss isn't.
No doubt Brady got tired of seeing his infant/toodler sons acting with more maturity than his "star" WR. ;)

I am on the Moss had to leave bandwagon..... hell I was all for it.

but..... those coments were harmless... and I think the media is being its (scuzzy and sleazy) self..... they are twisting things just to make a story.....

Maybe Randy Sc3wed Giselle in "Toronto" and that is why Brady is pissed:eek:

for ***** sake..... I can make up stuff to and write about it.

I hate the media SOOOOOO much:mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:
Beard!

Hair!

Sounds more like Felger/ Borges segment.

Mike Reiss just said on Ch 4 sports that now that he knows what was going on behind the scenes, letting Moss go was absolutley the right decision and he had to go. He didnt elaborate.

Looks like AJ was correct in his assessment of the situation.

Mike Reiss just said on Ch 4 sports that now that he knows what was going on behind the scenes, letting Moss go was absolutley the right decision and he had to go. He didnt elaborate.

Looks like AJ was correct in his assessment of the situation.

AJ's assessment is that Moss quit ON THE FIELD in order to get traded. He's dead wrong and not even close to being right in that regard. Reiss will also NEVER really know what went on behind the scenes and how BB felt about it, although I'm sure if Moss and O'Brien weren't on the same page that was one of the factors that BB considered.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick