PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Casserly: Brady and Moss had confrontation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Denial about what? I'm just pointing out how you guys want to make Moss the bad guy so its easier to deal with the loss. If it helps you sleep at night then feel free to believe every negative rumor about Moss. I'm sure the media will spread plenty of other rumors about him during the next several weeks so you'll have plenty of "excuses" to say we're better off with Moss. :rolleyes:

Nobody's "making" Moss out to be a bad guy in this thread. These are reports. One of which I saw with my own two eyes. The second of which was reported by the same guy that confirmed what I saw. The third of which was reported by a guy with a pretty good track record of breaking news about this team.

Now, why do you believe the team let Moss go? Are you of the opinion that Belichick is just out to make this team weaker for no apparent reason at all?

Oh wait, you've been avoiding those questions.

From NFL Today

Casserly: Carson Palmer is number one in my book. He has the best overall skills of all these players - pin-point accuracy, can throw the ball deep, best pure passer.

yeah...I just don't "get" Charlie Casserly...maybe his kid who posts here does...after all, he's the be all and end all of these so-called Pats fan experts.

So, uh, what does this have to do with Casserly's track record when it's come to be spot on about Patriots related news stories? You're usually much better than this.

I just posted why....he's got a personal agenda vs. BB

We all know the REAL reason Moss requested a trade was because he has himself on his own fantasy football team and after the Dolphin game he couldn't handle it anymore!

Casserly is a dunce. His "sources" are all in his head. How a guy with his questionable IQ could have been a GM is a scary thing.

It sucks that Moss was traded, but it seems that Coach Belichick decided it was best for all parties involved to move on. Having to explain to my crying 6 year old was probably the worst part...Moss was his favorite player on the team. However, it's done. I am not going to sit on a message board and slam Coach Belichick for trading him...it wasn't done on a whim or to make our team weaker. I am also not going to bash Randy Moss for apparent acts of douchebaggery...he was an amazing player for us and I wish him nothing but the best.

Is Casserly right? He might be. His track record as an insider is pretty much like every other insiders. Maybe 60%? There are very few guys who do much better than that. Adam Schefter is usually pretty close to the money almost every time, and (of all people) Mike Florio is often close enough to the truth to listen to his views.

(Don't believe me about Florio? He was talking about the Walsh tapes back when Spygate first went down AND he was speculating the Moss to Minn thing right before the season started...maybe Moss did ask to be traded there)

Lol, come on, I think we'd all like to see Brady cut his hair.

And can people stop defending Moss now, he's a punk, he's always been a punk.

He was on his best behavior because he was on the Pats but now that we don't have the lockerroom we once had to set him straight, combined with a contract year, his true colors came out.

He was on his best behavior because he was on the Pats but now that we don't have the lockerroom we once had to set him straight, combined with a contract year, his true colors came out.

Why does anyone care about Brady's hair?

And the pro Moss goons through all of this will still say he wasnt wrong.

I think the basic fact is, "IF" Brady & Moss had an altercation, Moss is the one who is wrong...end of story! We don't need an explanation other than "IF" Moss had an altercation with Brady, he was at fault.

Brady is about 10 time more valuable to any team than Moss could ever be. Even without his raw skills, he's heads & shoulders above Moss on leadership skills alone.

Anyone who has an altercation with Brady would inherently be wrong from beginning to end.

So let the teary-eyed "boo hoo, Randy is gone" Moss fans chew on that one!

Last edited:
And if Brady were traded, he too would be a punk. Randy Moss is one of the best receivers to have EVER played in the nfl, period.

We trust Belichick, having little choice. So, if Belichick wants to trade Moss for a third, we'll live with it. Some will choose to call him names because he is no longer a patriot. Some will wonder what if. Some will watch him suceed elsewhere and make believe that he is terrible.

More coming on that tonight.

Apparently Peter King has the scoop on what's going on:

Tune in to Football Night in America for more on reported Moss-Brady incident | ProFootballTalk.com

This should drive Moss' girlfriend even more insane. After all, Moss did absolutely nothing bad. Belichick just wanted to trade him and take away the offense's premier deep threat for the hell of it. Oh no, wait, it's because he wants a ball control offense and he wasn't happy with the #1 TOP offense in the league from last season. Yeah... that's the ticket.

Last edited:
And if Brady were traded, he too would be a punk. Randy Moss is one of the best receivers to have EVER played in the nfl, period.

We trust Belichick, having little choice. So, if Belichick wants to trade Moss for a third, we'll live with it. Some will choose to call him names because he is no longer a patriot. Some will wonder what if. Some will watch him suceed elsewhere and make believe that he is terrible.

I like the way Randy handled himself in NE. But he does/did have a reputation for being a punk. You can't say the same about Brady. The man has consistently been a leader since 2001.

It's not about "calling him names now that he left". I'm sure most NFL fans are assuming Moss eff'd up because we've all seen his antics in the past. When pro athletes act like diva's, then they're gonna be diva's the rest of their lives. Even if they stop for a while like Moss did in New England...you just know it's gonna pop up again somewhere down the line.

Randy is a pouter...you know it, I know it and most NFL fans know it. Hell, only a pouter would tell the entire nation about his contract problems on national television. Big time pouting DIVA!!

Last edited:
I like the way Randy handled himself in NE. But he does/did have a reputation for being a punk. You can't say the same about Brady. The man has consistently been a leader since 2001.

It's not about "calling him names now that he left". I'm sure most NFL fans are assuming Moss eff'd up because we've all seen his antics in the past. When pro athletes act like diva's, then they're gonna be diva's the rest of their lives. Even if they stop for a while like Moss did in New England...you just know it's gonna pop up again somewhere down the line.

Randy is a pouter...you know it, I know it and most NFL fans know it. Hell, only a pouter would tell the entire nation about his contract problems on national television. Big time pouting DIVA!!

I guess the message is if you want out just put on a pouty face and you'll be traded for a bag of balls.

I guess the message is if you want out just put on a pouty face and you'll be traded for a bag of balls.

I've always hated any professional athlete that pouts or hangs his laundry out to dry on the front porch of a house on Route 95 with a huge sign that reads, "Hey everyone, have you seen my dirty laundry?".

Last edited:
well...have you?...I'm running out of boxers

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back