PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cardinals fans already conceding defeat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard Arizona D was pretty D. May be a defensive struggle..maybe not.. hope Pats win though!

So what? Anybody here that didn't predict 19-0 this season has conceded some Pats' games too. Somebody in the MNF thread already conceded the Ravens game. One game at a time please.

Given that Arizona's HBs had 17 carries for 27 yards last week, I expect the run D will look stellar once again.

Given that Arizona's HBs had 17 carries for 27 yards last week, I expect the run D will look stellar once again.

top 5 in rushing yards per game allowed will be my guess for this upcoming year..that front 7 is going to be scary

OK...I'll do it for you...but be warned...I have a pathological and unreasoned hatred for the New Jersey Rats and their fat blabbermouth head coach...any bon mots or praise for these stains to the NFL will be met with swift and decisive derision...otherwise..:eat3:

Hi everyone,

I'm a Cardinals fan and season ticket holder. Last week, after a Seahawks fan infiltrated our board (not the official Cards board - that one isn't very good) and mentioned theirs I ended up creating an account and swapping some intelligence/having some civil discourse with their fans on SeahawkBlue.com. I kind of enjoyed it, so trying to make it a weekly tradition this year. I think we're in for a very uphill battle this week, but think if we play our very best we could make it more exciting than people will probably predict.

I'm not a troll and not interested in causing trouble -- but if someone wants to create a thread called like "Arizona scouting report from a Cards fan" (since I can't create new threads), I'd be happy to give a quick rundown of my team and give my two cents (for what their worth) if people have any questions. You can see the equivalent thread title on SeahawkBlue.com for an example last week.
Who were the starting offensive tackles for the Arizona Cardinals in week 1?

:welcome:

Who were the starting offensive tackles for the Arizona Cardinals in week 1?

:welcome:

D'Anthony Batiste (30 year old journeyman who worked way up from practice squad to back end roster to pressed into duty) is at LT and Bobbie Massey (rookie 4th round pick from Ole Miss) is at RT. Both held up amazing well in the first game, given the circumstances, as we only gave up one sack. Seattle loaded up against the run and didn't bring a ton of heat on them though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back