PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Can Someone explain to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't agree more. I believe that our greatest Weakness is the continuing insistence, since 2007, and with or without Coach McDaniels around, to run a disproportionately Pass-Heavy Offense.

3 World Championships ~ 2007's, 2010's, and 2011's ~ would've been ours, I believe, if not for the Giants, Jets, and again the Giants being able to tee off against a predictable Offense.

Those last two lines will fit perfectly on my headstone when I'm gone.

The Giants run defense in 2011 was downright putrid.

I've concluded that you're insane. Bye, bye...

I think you misread his intentions and you should reconsider J2. He's one of the better posters I've seen on any board.

That doesn't mean he's sane though. ;)

I've concluded that you're insane. Bye, bye...

Yes, by all means run away, after slinging one more squealing insult. Very adult.
th_coffee.gif

Last edited:
I think you misread his intentions and you should reconsider J2. He's one of the better posters I've seen on any board.

That doesn't mean he's sane though. ;)

*Deleted, on account of I'm a Dumb @$$ who can't decipher rudimentary English!! Thanks, Brother 60!! :D

Last edited:
The Green Bay game seemed very controlled to me. I wonder if bb was not using this game to deflate some heads in his secondary.

Joshy could easily outsmart himself and blow the whole thing for us. See KC and GB.

I am in agreement with you on this. I can already picture us getting to the SB and having McDipstick blow the game with his ****ty playoff game plans just like he did to us in SB 42

I am in agreement with you on this. I can already picture us getting to the SB and having McDipstick blow the game with his ****ty playoff game plans just like he did to us in SB 42

I dunno, but I don't think that game plan called for the defense to let the Giants chew up tons of clock and then pin the offense inside the 3, only to give up a questionable safety that gave the ball right back to the Giants.

I dunno, but I don't think that game plan called for the defense to let the Giants chew up tons of clock and then pin the offense inside the 3, only to give up a questionable safety that gave the ball right back to the Giants.

When your HC comes up to you and tells you to "get your head in the game" it's a good sign he isn't happy with the game plan.

I'm afraid that you've got it @$$-backwards, as I've already illustrated. I'm sure that he's a fine fellow, but it's crystal clear, if one simply reads it, that it was he who misread my intentions, and then insulted me.

That's what started this tiresome exchange, with which I am now done.

My post was directed at him, not you. Sorry about the confusing wording

It's always best to just walk away.

My post was directed at him, not you. Sorry about the confusing wording

It's always best to just walk away.

Whoops!! I'm afraid that that was MY Bad!! MY dumb ass misread who the post was directed at!!

Sorry, old Hoss!!...And thank you for your gracious words!!
beer.gif

*And now I'm gonna delete my idiotic response, if I still can!! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back