PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Can anyone watch the Colt game yet??

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now I will only watch the game as part of my highlight film. And even though my highlight tape only has positive Pats plays of that game, I still feel awkward watching it.

Then again, the SD game was a horrible-looking game throughout except for the last few minutes.

Er.. how about I'd rather file my teeth to the gums and then chew on ice in Greenland while sittting naked in an igloo watching Peyton Manning commericals 24-7?

Hell no. I will never watch that game. I never watched the playoff coverage on the SB XL DVD (the SB XXXI-XL collection is awesome). Just went regular season then SB.

Fellers,

In a word: NO.....

I can't watch that game. Not now, anyway...maybe someday when I am really drunk and feel the need to hurt myself, but now now.

Respects,

I keep watching it to see if they get the call right on Hobbs/Hayden/Seymour... :mad: :mad: :mad:

Not for as long as I live. Maybe after that.

It is on now on NFLN , and with the best offseason we have ever had in the Bill Belichick era, is it safe to watch the game yet??? :confused:

Nope..,.nada..not going to happen..it was bad enough seeing the Colts win the SB....

No.
10 char

Watched it on Saturday. It's an interesting game and worth watching
again. The Colts took it to us and there wasn't much we could do
about it.

F

I'd love to have the necessary objectivity to be able to watch it again because you're right-it was an interesting game from many standpoints.
I don't remember all the specifics (I've conveniently blocked them out),but for those with the stomach for it,watch it with our new guys in mind,especially in regards to the then-abandoned run.

I think that if I end up in hell then satan will chain me to a chair and make me watch the last quarter of that game over and over

I had the Denver playoff game on DVR all season. I couldn't watch it until we beat the Chargers in the playoffs this year.

I'll watch that Colt game after the forth championship this coming February.

That game does not even exist for me.

Never.

No and never will
I can watch reruns' of all our SB wins

I flipped on NFL Network during the replay and the Pats were up 14-3 and I knew the Samuel pick was the next play. So I watched that play and then turned it off...........quickly.

No way. I wake up in a cold sweat every other night still, angrily reliving the nightmare of the Colts fan in front of me turning around and getting in my face after the last INT. Screw that. Screw the Colts and their trashy fan base. I said nothing to them when the score was 21-3, and they were all contemplating leaving and trashing their team. I will watch nothing from that game other than Asante's pick.

To hell with the Colts.

I had the Denver playoff game on DVR all season. I couldn't watch it until we beat the Chargers in the playoffs this year.

I'll watch that Colt game after the forth championship this coming February.

I never thought about it but i agree with this. If we win again i can watch it i think... or at least give it a chance.

I feel weird when it is on. Last night when i got home it was on and i saw the Samuel pick 6 and then panicked and looked for the remote real fast to change the channel to something else.

I didn't care what i put on as long as it wasn't that game. But it was definitely weird and i realized how much it bothers me.

I'd love to have the necessary objectivity to be able to watch it again because you're right-it was an interesting game from many standpoints.
I don't remember all the specifics (I've conveniently blocked them out),but for those with the stomach for it,watch it with our new guys in mind,especially in regards to the then-abandoned run.

I agree. With Thomas in there we don't lose that game. The difference between
winning and losing was not with the offense however. I know it's easy to hit on Caldwell
for the drops but we scored a lot of points in that game and when it came down
to the defense ,we did not show up in the second half. Whatever the cause, be
it because they were gassed, or just outmanned, we couldn't stop the Colts
from doing whatever they wanted to do.

F

This is where I saw that crap.

I hate the state of Indiana.

I can't wait to throttle those clowns next year. I will be back in that building, with a better result.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 51
I keep watching it to see if they get the call right on Hobbs/Hayden/Seymour... :mad: :mad: :mad:

I still have the game on videotape, but I haven't re-watched the 2nd half past the Gaffney TD, yet.

What are the calls on Hayden and Seymour to which you are referring? Did they occur after the score became 28-21?

I will do the same to the dolts game that I did to the donkeys playoff game the year before: I will re-watch it, again and again, until every blown play by the patsies is burned in my brain. Then I will burn the tape.

There is no way I can watch that game until after we win our next Superbowl, at that point i will be able to handle it, but not until then.
I don't even know about that. I have tapes of the 1986 world series and the 1986 super bowl I've never looked at, never will. Let it go.

Not for a while. Now, where's my DVD of the Snow Bowl?....;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft