PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Can anyone watch the Colt game yet??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can watch the game now without breaking things. It's actually educational. When you watch it, you can really see where our weaknesses were exposed. That's why I'm a smiling Pat fan today, for the most part. We've plugged those weaknesses up.

3RD and 4 that's all we needed and the superbowl was ours
Watch it are you crazy. Even BB on patriots access said it will
be a long time before i get over it

A better question is: Why would any Pats fan WANT to relive that painful moment again?

No!!! nononononononononononono....

A Super Bowl-caliber team makes that play. The Pats didn't. That's all there is to it. I know I sound like a troll but that's the truth and I've come to accept it.

I've already watched most of it again.

Doesn't really bother me.

Dont have the stomach yet....

If NFL films has this game on a NFL Greatest Games type show in about ten years I'll see it again, but only then.

AH. It hurts to think of that.

Especially since we gave 5 yards up on a penalty on 1st down. AAAAH.

I said to my buddy when we took over: we are 10 yards from the Super Bowl.Think of how history would've been changed:

1. Peyton becomes possibly the biggest choker ever. His series prior to the Pats getting the ball that drive was horrible. He would've had a LOT of questions. Instead, he was able to (gag) lead a 2 minute TD drill, and take the monkey off of his back.

2. Pats win 4th Super Bowl. Do so after the Branch fiasco, proving that BB/TB can literally win with anyone (and in spite of Caldwell's drop) catching the ball, and anyone (THE UPGRADE!) kicking the ball.

3. I would've had a much less angry 4 hour drive home.

4. That punk Polian probably offs himself.

Think of how history would've been changed:

1. Peyton becomes possibly the biggest choker ever.

2. Pats win 4th Super Bowl.

If and when Peyton did get a ring (if not last year I mean) then the 'monkey' would have been lifted regardless. At least this way we get to witness many more playoff failures and the inevitable 'dethroning' - hopefully in Foxboro come January :) Just when you think you can't enjoy watching Manning lose any more, just imagine when his precious title gets taken away....

The Pats are going to win a 4th Super Bowl in the near future. I believe if NE had pulled it off in '06 then we don't see all these great acquisitions, which IMO will lead to 2 or more Lombardis.

What Colt game?

I honestly don't think I will EVER watch that game again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back