PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cameron Fleming out for Sunday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a huge loss for this game. The Patriots should only be using the run as a change of pace here. The best course of action is to spread the Lions out and work them between the numbers with Gronk, Edelman, and LaFell. I would like him back for the Packers game because the Pats should be able to pound the ball down their throat.

Not a huge loss for this game. The Patriots should only be using the run as a change of pace here. The best course of action is to spread the Lions out and work them between the numbers with Gronk, Edelman, and LaFell. I would like him back for the Packers game because the Pats should be able to pound the ball down their throat.
I agree. I would add Amendola and Wright to your list of targets between the numbers.

Feels like a game where we use a similar game plan like we would vs the Jets. Vereen could have a big game I think

Oh no! This is a certain loss now :p

Bummer i love that guy...get better fast.

He was standing on the sidelines, not lying down or even sitting, after he was removed late in the game.
He was later seen talking with Luck, his former Stanford teammate, after the game. I had hoped that
this meant that his injury wasn't as serious as I had originally feared.
What likely happened is that his ankle became more painful & swollen after his cleats were removed,
and the adrenaline wore off. Too bad.
Let's see if Cannon is ready to accept the 6th OLman role for the GB game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes