PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: MORSE: Observations From Another Patriots Sunday, Another New Way to Lose

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
MORSE: Observations From Another Patriots Sunday, Another New Way to Lose
Mark Morse
The Patriots should have won this game. They are finding new and inventive ways to lose games. This week it’s DeVante “Velcro” Parker’s turn to blow the game. Mac Jones drops a bomb down the sideline right into the hands of Parker, who has two strides on his defender, and he drops the pass. Further, Parker claims it was on his fingertips and doesn’t take responsibility for the drop after the game.

The post MORSE: Observations From Another Patriots Sunday, Another New Way to Lose appeared first on PatsFans.com.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

Lots of stuff mentioned here I noticed too, such as Rham no longer Tough's continued dropping of swing passes and Jalen Mills' inability to cover even TEs; I expect a slug like Bentley to get dusted in coverage, but Mills has no excuse whatsoever, unless he just doesn't give a ****, a distinct possibility...

I agree that the calls against Roberts & Henry were weak... Very Weak... And I especially agree with the last two paragraphs.

#FreeBooty

#FireTheGroceryShopperNOW

#AndAlGroh'sKidToo

This is a very good article. Digger’s mental lapse did indeed make the difference.

I would like to see the abysmal MJ benched in favor of another QB. If we get better QB production, we can win some games if our OL improves. Lowe has got to go, too.

Worst QB and RT in the League? A distinct possibility.

Lots of stuff mentioned here I noticed too, such as Rham no longer Tough's continued dropping of swing passes and Jalen Mills' inability to cover even TEs; I expect a slug like Bentley to get dusted in coverage, but Mills has no excuse whatsoever, unless he just doesn't give a ****, a distinct possibility...

I agree that the calls against Roberts & Henry were weak... Very Weak... And I especially agree with the last two paragraphs.

#FreeBooty

#FireTheGroceryShopperNOW

#AndAlGroh'sKidToo
Their defense still gets lost on simple drag routes. This D's team speed continues to be slow just about everywhere. JC Jackson got beat early on a drag route the Raiders WR dropped an easy pass that could've turned into a TD.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back