PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cameragate website is up!!! Spreading the truth with fact

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I'd like to see is all the relevant background information summarized about BB's tenure with the Jets. Such as: Were he and Goodell there at the same time? If so, what was their relationship? What was Goodell's role when BB jumped ship to the Pats?

I think that this may be necessary in order to fully understand Goodell's handling of this present situation.

A court case almost as bad as Spygate, but it fits in perfectly with the idiocy of Spygate:

A guy in Georgia: his ex-wife (not yet divorced) set him up to make it seem like their sexual encounter was a rape. The guy's ex (very Mangini like) ratted him out to the cops. In his defense, the man said that the woman asked him to tie her up. Her sister (very Jimmy Johnson like) came forward and told the cops that her sister had plotted the hoax ahead of time. Nonetheless, his ex-wife got off, and the man was instead sent to jail for oral sex. Why? Because it's against the law to have oral with your wife in Georgia. He went to jail for twenty years. I found a snippet about the case in a London UK newspaper.

The case he took on involved a Georgia man called James Moseley, who was fighting a custody battle with his estranged wife.

In order to secure custody of the children, Moseley's wife accused him of sexual assault - rape and two counts of "aggravated" oral sodomy. The jury did not believe the wife, whose own sister testified against her, and found Moseley not guilty.

But Clayton County Superior Court Judge William Ison decided - having heard Mr Moseley claim that the oral sex with his wife had always been consensual - decided the defendant had to go to jail. Having been advised not to appeal by his first lawyer, Moseley was sentenced to five years. In the prison exercise yard, Moseley would rub shoulders with killers and armed robbers who laughed when he told them his crime. Soon he started telling people he was a killer.

In a memorable appeal, Mr Smith used Georgia's own laws to overturn the sentence - but not the conviction - and have Moseley freed. "Mr Moseley was eligible for 20 years for his heinous crime," it read. "Had he committed the same offence with his wife after she was dead, he could only have received half the time. Had he had intercourse in the courtroom during the trial, his punishment would still have been less. Indeed, had he chosen not his wife, but a donkey, he could only have received one-quarter of the sentence. Had he committed the crime with a deceased donkey in the public square, he could not have been sentenced to as long in prison as for having oral sex with his wife. The law is patently unconstitutional as applied to Mr Moseley in this case."

And this my friend's is what happens when you have enemies (Mangini like the ex-wife), when you have unclear and ridiculous laws (Spygate rule) and the judge is a complete freakin' moron (Goodell).

I can't think of a better comparison in cases.

There are a couple of those here too.

What I'd like to see is all the relevant background information summarized about BB's tenure with the Jets. Such as: Were he and Goodell there at the same time? If so, what was their relationship? What was Goodell's role when BB jumped ship to the Pats?

I think that this may be necessary in order to fully understand Goodell's handling of this present situation.

I don't think Goodell has any personal animosity toward Belichick. Now, Mangini -- and perhaps other former Patriots coaching personnel currently employed by the Jets -- well, that's another story.

The whole Spygate debacle has been a media creation primarily. You have to ask yourself, who's been feeding the media? And why?

I don't think Goodell has any personal animosity toward Belichick. Now, Mangini -- and perhaps other former Patriots coaching personnel currently employed by the Jets -- well, that's another story.

The whole Spygate debacle has been a media creation primarily. You have to ask yourself, who's been feeding the media? And why?

No team can be this good and certainly, no coach can be so far superior to all others without an "edge" - this is what fueled the haters.

When they found a small crack in the armor, the blew it as far and wide as they could with fiction, lies, and videotape.

Choose from among any number of unsub's:

Competition committee - made up of jealous peers

Other owners - made up of jealous group of misled rich men

Mediots - could not stand BB's perceived arrogance toward them.

They never really would allow fact and truth to get in the way of a good story.
They never once took BB at his word and really tried to use exactly what he said to write anything resembling what really happened. As posted elsewhere...this comes as close to doing just that:

http://www.bostonsportsmedia.com/20...aceful-episode-in-recent-sports-media-history

What an exaggerated, overblown farce this turned out to be.

I was looking over the Jimmy Johnson article on taping where he said he learned to do it under Marty Schotenheimer (sp). We should list out a "family tree" of taping as it were. I just jotted down Marty S, and Jimmy Johnson in this list but I'm sure we can go further down the line. I'm sure others have admitted to it as well, and we can speculate about ones who served under these coaches. We could add Parcells, Mangina, Herm, and more....

84-88 Browns (MS)
89-98 Chiefs (MS)
2001 Redskins (MS)
01-06 Chargers (MS)
89-93 Cowboys (JJ)
96-99 Dolphins (JJ)

Last edited:
I was looking over the Jimmy Johnson article on taping where he said he learned to do it under Marty Schotenheimer (sp). We should list out a "family tree" of taping as it were. I just jotted down Marty S, and Jimmy Johnson in this list but I'm sure we can go further down the line. I'm sure others have admitted to it as well, and we can speculate about ones who served under these coaches. We could add Parcells, Mangina, Herm, and more....

84-88 Browns (MS)
89-98 Chiefs (MS)
2001 Redskins (MS)
01-06 Chargers (MS)
89-93 Cowboys (JJ)
96-99 Dolphins (JJ)

Howard Mudd (now with the Colts) is mentioned prominently in the JJ article too. Suggestion: do up the tree. Use Power point, if you have it, or anything that can make a chart. That's just the guys mentioned in the JJ article... try to find any other applicable culprit. It would be great to have... PM to me if you're up for doing this, and send the result to [email protected] (I can accept attachments there.)

Holy Moley this is going to be interesting. I'll work on it, but it's huge. If I just use the guys in the article I can do that in no time, however, if you take a look at the guys who worked under/with Marty S., Jimmy Johnson, Mudd, Mark Hatley, and Bill Belicheck then it gets amazing really fast. Of course these coaches who worked under/with them did not for sure video tape signals, but it would have certainly gave them a pre-disposition to doing so since people usually pick up tendencies from the people who train them.

I'll get this started....

Marty Schottenheimer

Teams he has been a coach of:

84-88 Browns
89-98 Chiefs
2001 Redskins
01-06 Chargers

Coaches that worked under/with him at some point. I'm sure I'm missing others. I'll list the teams these guys worked with and the years. We could actually break it down further from these guys and add the coaches who worked under these guys too. I've also included Mudd, Hatley, and Belechick.

Cam Cameron
94-96 Redskins
02-06 San Diego
2007 Miami
2008 Baltimore

Bill Cowher
85-88 Cleveland
89-91 Kansas City
92-06 Pittsburgh

Herm Edwards
90-95 Kansas City
96-00 Tampa Bay
01-05 NYJ
06-08 Kansas City

Tony Dungy
81-88 Pittsburgh
89-91 Kansas City
92-95 Minnesota
96-01 Tampa Bay
02-08 Indianapolis

Marvin Lewis
92-95 Pittsburgh
96-01 Baltimore
2002 Washington
03-08 Cincinnati

Ken Whisenhunt
97-98 Baltimore
1999 Cleveland
2000 NYJ
01-06 Pittsburgh
07-08 Arizona

Lovie Smith
96-00 Tampa Bay
01-03 St. Louis
04-08 Chicago

Rod Marinelli
96-05 Tampa Bay
06-08 Detriot

Mike Tomlin
01-05 Tampa Bay
2006 Minnesota
07-08 Pittsburgh

Gunther Cunninham
90-94 Oakland
95-00 Kansas City
01-03 Tennessee
04-08 Kansas City

Lindy Infante
dates sketchy but was a Coordinator with Browns
88-91 Green Bay
96-97 Indianapolis

Mike McCarthy
93-98 Kansas City
1999 Green Bay
00-04 New Orleans
2005 San Francisco
06-08 Green Bay

Wade Phillips
1985 New Orleans
86-88 Philadelphia
89-94 Denver
95-97 Buffalo
02-03 Atlanta
04-06 San Diego
07-08 Dallas

Jimmy Johnson
89-93 Dallas
96-99 Miami

Howard Mudd
74-76 Chargers
1977 San Francisco
78-82 Seattle
83-88 Cleveland
89-92 Kansas City
93-97 Seattle
98-08 Indianapolis

Mark Hatley
84-86 New Orleans
87-97 Kansas City
98-01 Chicago
01-04 Green Bay

Bill Belichick
1975 Baltimore (colts)
76-77 Detriot
1978 Denver
79-90 NYG
91-95 Cleveland
1996 New England
97-99 NYJ
00-08 New England

And of course his son, and brother:

Brian Schottenheimer
1997 St.Louis
1998 Kansas City
2001 Washington
02-05 San Diego
06-08 NYJ

Kurt Schottenheimer
87-88 Cleveland
89-01 Kansas City
2001 Washington
02-08 Detriot

now of course not all these guys necessarily taped signals, but it's common for people to emulate methods they have been taught/seen by superiors/peers. And this is just the tip of it all......

Complied most of this through www.pro-football-reference.com, and wikipedia.com

I'll work more on the further trees later.

John Mayes/aka LuthierJr

www.mayesguitars.com

Last edited:
I'll start taking this one step further too. I'll start breaking down some more of the prominet coaches under Marty and showing thier coaching tree. Such as:

Bill Cowher (these are just some of the future head coaches)

Dom Capers (Carolina Panthers and Houston Texans)
Chan Gailey (Dallas Cowboys)
Jim Haslett (New Orleans Saints)
Mike Mularkey (Buffalo Bills)
Ken Whisenhunt (Arizona Cardinals)
**** LeBeau (Cincinnati Bengals)
Marvin Lewis (Cincinnati Bengals)

Bill Belichick:

Romeo Crennel, Cleveland Browns
Eric Mangini, New York Jets

Also Belichick assistants now serve as coordinators, assistant head coaches, or executives for teams around the league (I've not included current NE staff):

Phil Savage, general manager for the Cleveland Browns
Rob Ryan, defensive coordinator for the Oakland Raiders
Jim Schwartz, defensive coordinator for the Tennessee Titans
Jeff Davidson, offensive coordinator of the Carolina Panthers

Tony Dungy: ( some of these guys were already listed under Marty S)

Herman Edwards
Lovie Smith
Rod Marinelli
Mike Tomlin
Mike Shula
Joe Berry
Leslie Frazier
Jim Caldwell

Of course Dungy was under Marty S as well as Bill Walsh so Dungy got his roots from the Steelers Dynasty of the 70's (can you say steroids?) And he also served under Chuck Noll and Bud Carson.

If you look back from Bill Belichick you see Parcells who has under his coaching tree:

Bill Belichick, New England Patriots
Tom Coughlin, New York Giants
Sean Payton, New Orleans Saints
Romeo Crennel, Cleveland Browns
Eric Mangini, New York Jets
Tony Sparano, Miami Dolphins
Ray Handley, New York Giants
Al Groh, New York Jets
Chris Palmer, Cleveland

Scott Pioli, the current Vice President of Player Personnel for the New England Patriots is Parcells' son-in-law.

If you look one up from Marty Schottenheimer you find Lou Saban. His coaching tree would fill up this whole friggin page.

ok lets start breaking this down. These trees are all from the coaches who were under Marty Schottenheimer

From the Bill Cowher's Coaching tree

Dom Capers
-86-91 New Orleans
-92-94 Pittsburgh
-95-98 Carolina
-99-00 Jacksonville
-06-07 Miami
-2008 New England

Chan Gailey
-85-90 Denver
-94-97 Pittsburgh
-98-99 Dallas
-00-01 Kansas City
-2008 Kansas City

Jim Haslett
-95-96 Saints
-97-99 Pittsburgh
-00-05 New Orleans
-06-08 St. Louis

Mike Mularkey
-94-95 Tampa Bay
-96-00 Pittsburgh
-01-03 Buffalo
-04-06 Miami
-07-08 Atlanta

Ken Whisenhunt
-97-98 Baltimore
-1999 Cleveland
-2000 NYJ
-01-06 Pittsburgh
-07-08 Arizona

**** LeBeau
-73-75 Philadelphia
-76-79 Green Bay
-80-91 Cincinnati
-92-96 Pittsburgh
-97-02 Cincinnati
-2003 Buffalo
-04-08 Pittsburgh

Marvin Lewis
-92-95 Pittsburgh
-96-01 Baltimore
-2002 Washington
-03-08 Cincinnati

That is Bill Cowher's Coaching tree. Lets move on.

Bill Belichick's Coaching tree

Romeo Crennel
-81-92 NYG
-93-96 New England
-97-99 NYJ
-2000 Cleveland
-01-04 New England
-05-08 Cleveland

Eric Mangini
-1996 Baltimore
-97-99 NYJ
-00-05 New England
-06-08 NYJ

Phil Savage
-91-96 Cleveland
-96-04 Baltimore
-05-07 Cleveland

Rob Ryan
-94-95 Arizona
-00-03 New England
-04-08 Oakland

Jim Schwartz
-93-95 Celeveland
-96-98 Baltimore
-99-08 Tennessee

Jeff Davidson
-95-96 New Orleans
-97-04 New England
-05-06 Cleveland
-07-08 Carolina

Ok more later.....

Last edited:
and once I'm done with this I'll post cross referenced dates to show a timeline for each team that was "affected" by Marty Schottenheimers coaching legacy, and therefore might have some taping going on.

Tony Dungys Coaching tree

Herman Edwards
-90-95 Kansas City
-96-00 Tampa Bay
-01-05 NYJ
-06-08 Kansas City

Lovie Smith
-96-00 Tampa Bay
-01-03 St. Louis
-04-08 Chicago

Rod Marinelli
-96-05 Tampa Bay
-06-08 Detriot

Mike Tomlin
-01-05 Tampa Bay
-2006 Minnesota
-07-08 Pittsburgh

Mike Shula
-07-08 Jacksonville

Joe Barry
-2000 Sanf Francisco
-01-06 Tampa Bay
-07-08 Detroit

Leslie Frazier
-99-02 Philadelphia
-03-04 Cincinnati
-05-06 Indianapolis
-07-08 Minnesota

Jim Caldwell
-2001 Tampa Bay
-02-08 Indianapolis

Last edited:
that's the list for now. I'm not going to include guys like Parcells, and Saban, ect. While they are connected they are not tied in directly or and offshoot from Marty S.

Now I'm going to cross reference it all....

Sent you a made pretty Word doc with all this in it PatsFan.

very informative site, i think everyone around the world, especially football fans should have a read

Thanks Luthier, and thank you Mr. Muhozi too.

Luthier, I'm going to try to work with this, but I don't know how many actual statements tie this tree together. I think more come from the Jimmy Johnson interview than anywhere... it might be thin, for the extensiveness of the tree.

Any more quotes by or about any of them, or printed materials, or things they've been disciplined for, would be very helpful (otherwise we've just got a coaching tree with say three or four hits, and the rest of the guys just associated.)

ok. Here are the dates for each team. Gee wiz guess what..... every team (except the Houston Texans) are "involved".... shocker.

NOTE: DAtes are not necessarily continuos affected dates, but range from the first to last "offender"
Team Dates “affected”

AFC East
Buffalo 1995-2003
Miami 1996-2007
New England 1993-2008
New York Jets 1997-2008

AFC North
Baltimore 1996-2008
Cincinnati 1980-2008
Cleveland 1983-2008
Pittsburgh 1981-2008

AFC South
Houston no dates
Indianapolis 1996-2008
Jacksonville 1999-2008
Tennessee 1999-2008

AFC West
Denver 1978-1994
Kansas City 1987-2008
Oakland 1990-2008
San Diego 2001-2006

NFC East
Dallas 1989-2008
New York Giants 1979-1992
Philadelphia 1973-2002
Washington 2001-2002

NFC North
Chicago 1998-2008
Detroit 1976-2008
Green Bay 1976-2008
Minnesota 1992-2008

NFC South
Atlanta 2002-2008
Carolina 1995-2008
New Orleans 1985-2005
Tampa Bay 1996-2005

NFC West
Arizona 1994-2008
St. Louis 2001-2008
San Francisco 1977-2005
Seattle 1978-1997

Last edited:
I'm having fun taunting a Broncos fans on PFT - but I think there's a few very relevant points here.

How many team owners have called for Belichick's or Kraft's suspension. Have there been any?

In the case of the Broncos, Al Davis was very clear in calling for the Bronco owner's suspension.

And of course the Broncs lost 2 draft picks and $2 million for deferring $29 million in salary off the salary cap. I don't know of one other team that's done anything like that - but I do know that Jimmy Johnson and Matt Walsh both confirm other teams are taping.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/05/27/michael-pittman-to-sign-with-broncos/#comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3