PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cameragate website is up!!! Spreading the truth with fact

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having fun taunting a Broncos fans on PFT - but I think there's a few very relevant points here.

JoeSixPat: hats off for your very mature responses on that website. I was amused on reading that kneejerk reaction of the Broncos fan, who I guess never even read your first response that did not mention the Pats and yet immediately went off against the Pats (guess you are by now a familiar name on that forum...:D).

And, in your other responses, you were quite cool and politely responded pointing to facts without giving way to hysteria. Great job!! :rocker:

JoeSixPat: hats off for your very mature responses on that website. I was amused on reading that kneejerk reaction of the Broncos fan, who I guess never even read your first response that did not mention the Pats and yet immediately went off against the Pats (guess you are by now a familiar name on that forum...:D).

And, in your other responses, you were quite cool and politely responded pointing to facts without giving way to hysteria. Great job!! :rocker:

Thanks - if teams want to go off on the Patriots as "cheaters" I'm generally OK with that (as long as they don't assert that the 2001 team was violating a 2006 memo) but I think everyone should be even handed and refer to any teams that break rules - i.e. cheat - in the same way.

In the case of the Broncos they got caught and were fined nearly $1 million and lost a draft pick. Then they did it AGAIN and had the same punishment. Unlike the Pats, no other team was doing it, and unlike the Pats no team president was calling for Kraft (or Belichick's to my memory) suspension. THAT'S how serious violating the salary cap is - much more serious than taping signals - something more than one team does, while its well known all teams steal signals.

Treating other "cheating" teams the way fans treat the Patriots should serve as a wake-up call to a lot of fans - but in the case of the Broncos they were guilty of a very serious infraction, and that shouldn't be minimized.

I especially loved his response when he said that the Broncos' were just picked on because they were successful and other teams were jealous!

Last edited:
how are they gonna use the Dolphins as an example...its not like they even went to the playoffs that year...

Patriots 3 SB's>8 straight losing seasons without making the playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey