PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Busted!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why stop at 2? There are plenty of good responses already -

Mays - more athlete than FB player.

Kindle - see Mays, plus he might have some off-field issues.

Cody - 365 lbs @ Sr Bowl. What will happen when he gets an NFL paycheck to stock his fridge?

Bradford - say hello to Matt Leinert jr.

Dunlap - lazy

Jimmy Clausen, i think he is brady quinn, #2

Ndamukong Suh, i think he will be a good player but if your a DT that is picked in the top 5 then u have to be at lest half as good as warren sapp, an im not sure he will be.

every top 5 pick has super bust potential but i have to disagree on suh. i think he's gonna be good.

I'll take, CJ Spiller and Arrelious Benn.......

Spiller will get taken first at his position because teams will be looking for another Chris Johnson. He is no Chris Johnson, more like Darren McFadden!

Arrelious Benn or however you spell his name. Illinois that passing jugernuat of the North, no real production just great measurables. No thanks, at some point you gotta catch the ball. Demetrious Williams part deux!

Clausen: didn't impress me in college.

Cody: High upside; low downside. His weight is the big question.

Dunlap ranked at 33 means not performing like a top 10 player wouldn't be a bust. Not playing like a high second rounder would make him a bust.

I think he'll play as well as a high second rounder.

Jason Pierre-Paul - classic combine guy with freakish size/speed will probably shoot up the draft board depite really only putting it all together this year.

Sam Bradford - A lot is made of tebow and his struggles under center but, bradford was in the gun just as much. Granted he is much more polished I see him being a bust in the NFL

gresham - a TE who does not block needs to be faster than 4.8
mays - simply an LB in a safeties body

Mays-Loved him last year when nobody knew if he was coming out or not. Then i saw him interview this year after a game. I know "athaletes" won't usually sound intelligent (still waiting for a will Ferrel movie about Big Ben...think he'd be perfect for playing that crash dummy. Can't you see him being great re-enacting the super bowl play against Az when he runs back and forth about 3 times before firing to Holmes(?)), but man did he sound STUPID. Like Tebucky Jones borderline disability dumb.

Bradford-All the shoulder injuries have me real worried. Each time you trash it the probability an injury will occur again increases. Given he is a well trained/conditioned athlete, certain body parts can only take so much abuse. If it was his left shoulder, not as much of a problem, but that arm is going to make him millions in a couple months, and I would be leary of paying for it.

whoever the Jets Phins and Bills take

hopefully

Last edited:
gresham - a TE who does not block needs to be faster than 4.8
mays - simply an LB in a safeties body

Your right, too bad hes gonna run in the mid to low 4.6. Too those who think Bradford will bust, I want to know why. If not for an injury plagued year he would be the best QB prospect to come out in the last 5 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes