PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bruins vs Chicago (Because it's the Stanley Cup)

I don't know what pep talk Claude gave the team, if any, but they FINALLY started hitting/dishing out punishment mid-ish second period. Prior the hawks were skating tall and seemingly unafraid for too long into this game....and looking like world beaters. B's started smackin in 'em the mouth and all of a sudden the Hawks looked a bit more tentative, a bit more hesitant to skate so unafraid while the Bruins were winning much more one on one battles. That first period was UGLY! and a snapshot of a team that will lose the series. The OT was quasi dominant and a snapshot of a team that will win the series. Which team shows up for game 3 and 4??

When I was watching the first period last night, it looked like Chicago was playing with a two man advantage.... then I fell asleep.

But good news this morning.. sounds like a great win.

Greetings fellow Patsuins. I've been at a personal development course all of today and am feeling particularly enlightened, so enlightened that I was able to channel my inner Chi and send it to the Bruins via telepathy.

I've had a chance to see some highlights and read the rundowns. A win is a win is a win. Now to get a strangle of the Blackhawks in Boston!

Jagr is so close to breaking out. He is inches away from have about 3-4 goals this post season

Jagr is so close to breaking out. He is inches away from have about 3-4 goals this post season

Ive been saying that the breaks will start to go his way in games 6-7, he'll be the hero one of these games.

How about that pass from Seggy to set up Paizy for the winnah eh! What a game!

Ive been saying that the breaks will start to go his way in games 6-7, he'll be the hero one of these games.
I hope they start going in sooner than that but as long as they go in at some point im good.

Game 3...LETS GO!

Whoa. Hossa out.

Works for me.

Woof. Daug needs to be put down.

Maybe the Hawks should just decline their next PP....

Great sustained pressure and a great finish from Dan the Man Paille.

GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 ya baby:rocker::rocker:

Great shift. Paille on fire.

You know what, Iginla may be what the Bruins wanted but Jagr is what the Bruins needed. Geez he's playing well. I'd love him to get the goal and open the floodgates. It's so close to happening for him.

Bergy. 2-0.

f9b43362b9aba4ea0c59666bf10bb5cf.jpg

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents