Broncos-Colts Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
PF1996 said:
Colts Oline playing better than the Pats Oline did against the Broncos

Colts running better against the Broncos than the Pats

Colts D stopping Denver's running game better than Pats

I don't see the Pats winning next week
Pats are a lot better than they were in Week 3.

DefenseRules said:
The Colts "O" is doing a better job against that Bronco "D" than ours did.
because their offense is better realistically...than ours

OldEnglandPatriot said:
Personally, I probably wouldn't even be sitting online if I could actually watch the Colts/Broncos game.
Same here if I didn't have the Oakland - Pittsburgh game here. Turn for the worst against Denver. What happened to that Fort Spring-Break guy?:trolls:

And, yeah, on the Doogie front: I watched Doogie. I liked Doogie. Doogie is no ladies man.

Kdo5 said:
Pats are a lot better than they were in Week 3.

thank you, i cant get over people comparing the team we have now to week 3. I think its easy to tell that we have gotten better, epsecially the passing game which is gonna get even better as we go.

RyanTheColtsFan said:
You never go for two until you have to. Dont chase points.

Sorry, im not as obnoxious as the Bronco guy. :)
Maybe thats why I'm not a football coach. (re: 2 pts conversions)

I never mind trolls (actually like them) as long we can have a pleasant disagreement. Trash talking it for the sandlot and doesn't encourage any witty reparte - just brings the level down.

Ok, after the Plumber fumble - maybe Cutler wasn't the worst draft choice.

Either the Colts are really, really good or the Broncos just have our number. The Colts offense is just going through Denver's D like it's swiss cheese.

Of course I would love a tie, but if I have to pick one to win then it has to be the Colts.

Should I say: what the HELL? What is going on with the Jets?

Oh well, the Browns winning helps us. :rocker:

PF1996 said:
Colts Oline playing better than the Pats Oline did against the Broncos

Colts running better against the Broncos than the Pats

Colts D stopping Denver's running game better than Pats

I don't see the Pats winning next week

The NFL doesn't work like this. So many factors go into every game and maybe if teams play eachother in a vacuum we could use that logic but they don't, so it doesn't work.

Boston Jay said:
Of course I would love a tie, but if I have to pick one to win then it has to be the Colts.

so can we go ahead and print our division champs t-shirts now or should we atleast wait till week 10.

The Broncos are killing the Colts with the roll out.

wow oakland is still leading, 13 to 6. Is Worthlessburger still the QB over there?

desi-patsfan said:
thank you, i cant get over people comparing the team we have now to week 3. I think its easy to tell that we have gotten better, epsecially the passing game which is gonna get even better as we go.

Yes. And to take it further, matchup-wise, we just don't play Denver well. We never have. The Colts, however, do play them very well. It's just one of those things.

This thread is so bizarre...when the Broncos were leading, we had the "Uh-oh, Broncs looking good, not good for us!" posts, and now that the Colts are winning, we have, "Uh-oh, how can we beat the Colts? They score at will!" posts. I know I said I wish they could both lose, but, I hope we all realize that can't actually happen.

Boston Jay said:

Browns have just about doubled Jets offensive stats.

desi-patsfan said:
so can we go ahead and print our division champs t-shirts now or should we atleast wait till week 10.
Get 'em now before the Christmas rush!

Pats OL/running game is no better than it was in week three (i.e. good against lousy defenses, terrible against average-good defenses). Ditto for their pass protection

There's a familiar face. Mr. Dan Klecko.

well there you go, the running game has finally arrived.

Kdo5 said:
Colts run D is improved. Very improved.

Oh, not so much...

They got a great kicker though - even KO's for touchbacks.

It's nauseating to root for the Colts, but it's taking the long view of what's best for our team. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. And with Cleveland spanking the spunky NYJ's today we don't have all that many enemies left to root against.

Bella*chick said:
Yes. And to take it further, matchup-wise, we just don't play Denver well. We never have. The Colts, however, do play them very well. It's just one of those things.

This thread is so bizarre...when the Broncos were leading, we had the "Uh-oh, Broncs looking good, not good for us!" posts, and now that the Colts are winning, we have, "Uh-oh, how can we beat the Colts? They score at will!" posts. I know I said I wish they could both lose, but, I hope we all realize that can't actually happen.

Eh... I don't believe I asked how we can beat the Colts. I merely made a note on how quickly they can score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes