PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Bills Fire Offensive Coordinator After Loss to Broncos

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Bills Fire Offensive Coordinator After Loss to Broncos
Ian Logue
Frustration is starting to set in out in Buffalo, and it appears one domino fell on Tuesday after Monday night's surprising loss against the Broncos.

The post Bills Fire Offensive Coordinator After Loss to Broncos appeared first on PatsFans.com.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

Looks like scapegoating to placate the fan base. Unless Brady has a specific remedy in mind, firing Dorsey will accomplish nothing. The main problem appears to be Allen's decision making.

I think McDermott is kind of in the same boat as BB is. A defensive coach who leaned hard on his QB and his OC to get his offense going. Daboll left and Allen and the Bills aren't the same.

Looks like scapegoating to placate the fan base. Unless Brady has a specific remedy in mind, firing Dorsey will accomplish nothing. The main problem appears to be Allen's decision making.
Allen can be a great player when he's under control but that gun slinger risk taker is still in him.

Goodbye GIF

McDermott has to be praying Daboll gets bounced at the NYG...

Sean McDermott is 5-5
Mike Vrabel is 3-6
Brian Daboll is 2-8
Sean McVay is 3-6

These are good coaches. To all those who think that the next guy RK hires will be better than BB: the grass is always greener at the other teams' stadiums.

Bills just going to show that winning Super Bowls is hard...dynasties even harder.

That said, if the Bills are tired of Allen and if he wants to play for his childhood team, I'm ok with it

Sean McDermott is 5-5
Mike Vrabel is 3-6
Brian Daboll is 2-8
Sean McVay is 3-6

These are good coaches. To all those who think that the next guy RK hires will be better than BB: the grass is always greener at the other teams' stadiums.
My question, as a litmus test for those who call for Bill to be fired:

if he and McDermott both get fired after this season how would you feel about Bill coaching the Buffalo Bills and McDermott coming here to coach in 2024?

please discuss how you feel that would turn out, and why you’d feel that way…

Sean McDermott is 5-5
Mike Vrabel is 3-6
Brian Daboll is 2-8
Sean McVay is 3-6

If Bill agrees to become HC-ONLY while having Zero Say Whatsoever in personnel matters, then he can stay. Otherwise, his ass needs to Go.

I agree, he’s trying to deflect the attention of his stupidity for having 12 players on the field last night when Denver missed the FG.

I believe the QB coach now the OC was the OC with LSU when Joe Burrow won the national championship there. I do like the last name of the interim OC.

No respect for a head coach that let’s one of his own go midseason. No loyalty for your own hire = scab. HC isn’t gonna make it after he allowed that.

I agree, he’s trying to deflect the attention of his stupidity for having 12 players on the field last night when Denver missed the FG.

I believe the QB coach now the OC was the OC with LSU when Joe Burrow won the national championship there. I do like the last name of the interim OC.

Imagine Dorsey, cleaning out his desk, figuring he probably would still have a job if that idiot 12th player didn't line up on the missed field goal attempt.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back