PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Bills Fire Offensive Coordinator After Loss to Broncos

The Bills had some pretty lofty goals this year. This has to hit the fans base pretty hard.

Imagine Dorsey, cleaning out his desk, figuring he probably would still have a job if that idiot 12th player didn't line up on the missed field goal attempt.
They've been calling for his head for a while though.

Just for fun I wonder what it would take to get Josh Allen here in NE. He grew up a Pats and Brady fan.

I don't think the price would be as much as you'd think.... obviously if the Bills gamble and decide that he has already past his peak...

Last edited:
Figured McDermott would’ve kept Dorsey until the season ended before placing the blame to save his own skin. If things don’t get drastically better under Brady could be a decent chance McDermott is canned on black Monday.

Bills just going to show that winning Super Bowls is hard...dynasties even harder.

That said, if the Bills are tired of Allen and if he wants to play for his childhood team, I'm ok with it

He has like a $46M cap hit next year. Yikes!!

He has like a $46M cap hit next year. Yikes!!
Mac Jones for Josh Allen straight up!

Not that we should do that but with that contract that's not as lopsided a trade as it seems...

I think McDermott is kind of in the same boat as BB is. A defensive coach who leaned hard on his QB and his OC to get his offense going. Daboll left and Allen and the Bills aren't the same.
I believe McDermott is on the hotseat as well. Offensive HCs are what organizations are all about these days.. however thier are some out liars. IMO CJ stroud is a more under control Josh Allen.

Just for fun I wonder what it would take to get Josh Allen here in NE. He grew up a Pats and Brady fan.

I don't think the price would be as much as you'd think.... obviously if the Bills gamble and decide that he has already past his peak...
Allen is Brett Favre without the Super Bowl ring.

From Diggs to BoneyT. Right.

We need a thread like this::haha:

We need a thread like this::haha:

This one too hahaha

“At least we have our 64 and 65 AFL championships” now that’s a defeated Bills fan :D

Mac isn't good but it can absolutely be worse for a first round pick...

Some good Pats highlights in here too. I LOLed at 1:15

2:30 I'm not a Bills fan and even I was pissed off at Losman for this. Lol

Let's hope the Pats don't have to go through a meat grinder like they did before they found their franchise QB.

Sean McDermott is 5-5
Mike Vrabel is 3-6
Brian Daboll is 2-8
Sean McVay is 3-6

These are good coaches. To all those who think that the next guy RK hires will be better than BB: the grass is always greener at the other teams' stadiums.
Brian Daboll is not a good coach.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back