PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Broncos-Colts Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FortLauderdaleBroncosFan said:
u guys wanted the broncos to lose and i took it very personal! u can kiss your #1 and #2 seed goodbye!

Why the #2? We beat Indy next week after they lose this week and they have TWO losses and we'd own the tie-breaker.

MrClutch said:
Why would we care if the Colts defense has been exposed. It's only better for us moron.

Don't waste your time arguing with the braindeads.

yessssss!! colts defense exposed!! thats what i m talking bout!!!

in your face pats fans!!
In our face about a Denver TD vs. the Colts? Too many spring breaks plus too much booze down there in Ft. Lauderdale = too many dead brain cells?

u guys wanted the broncos to lose and i took it very personal! u can kiss your #1 and #2 seed goodbye!

wait what, a non broncos fansite wanted the broncos to lose. NO WAY!!!!! What the hell were we thinking. I am SOOOO sorry to all the broncos fan that i, a pats fan, wanted your team to lose. I will sit in a corner now.

Most people here actually respect the Broncos unlike the Dolts and want Pay-a-ton to lose.

edgecy said:
Don't waste your time arguing with the braindeads.

I'll just sit back and enjoy the laughs:D

Fanfrom1960 said:
Well, Pats have to get over that bugaboo someday. Why not this year? Go Denver, and TD!

LOL, I didn't say I was rooting for the Colts, mind you. I just cannot do it. I would prefer to root for the Colts to lose (and not the Broncos to win, which doesn't seem like a distinction, but in my mind it is...) and then every other team to beat the Broncos to an oily pulp.

I agree we have to face the demon one day.

Cause what, the Broncos are going to take #2 seed too. This actually helps the Pats get the #2 seed.

Dawson for Cleveland misses a chip shot, stays 10-3 Cleve.

hmm so the team that is gonna give us a run for the AFC east cant beat the browns. Way to go Romeo.

Seattle lost, too. Draft pick looking better.

A few Pats-related stuff: Don Davis and Faulk have been upgraded. Big Sey made the travel with the team.

Back to How I Met Your Mother commercial:)

woot...it might be a ploy by BB just to make the vikings think hes gonna play, but even if he just plays a few downs, having him there will be great.

edgecy said:
A few Pats-related stuff: Don Davis and Faulk have been upgraded. Big Sey made the travel with the team.

Does anyone actually watch the show, i cant get over that doogie howser is the star.

edgecy said:

They should just change the name to "How Doogie Howser can Carry a Show"

Terrible clock management by Art Shell's team results in not enough time to call plays you'd want to, turning a 2nd and goal at the 1 into a FG. Still, 10 - 6 Raiders over Steelers.

TomBrady'sGoat said:
They should just change the name to "How Doogie Howser can Carry a Show"

Or rather, 'How Doogie Howser looks too young, clean-cut and skinny to be believable as some kind of womaniser'

TD Cleveland 17-3.

TD Indy, will they go for 2?

Nope 14-13 Denver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back