PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bronco fans and severe PDS (Patriot Derangement Syndrome)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nCUUK3U.gif

I have lurked on some of the Broncos message boards. It is funny that they constantly call the Pats cheaters when they have been the second most penalized team for cheating for their Super Bowl years. Do they ignore the facts that the Broncos were fined several 3rd round picks for cheating the salary cap or that their entire offensive line one year were fined for putting Vaseline on their arms?

Bronco fans have become Jets west ............

Saturday will officially become Prayton Mourning Day.

Last edited:
Its all rooted in inferiority based on jealousy, entitlement and unrealized potential.

Just like every other fan base and owner of the NFL.

They hate us 'cause they ain't us.

I have lurked on some of the Broncos message boards. It is funny that they constantly call the Pats cheaters when they have been the second most penalized team for cheating for their Super Bowl years. Do they ignore the facts that the Broncos were fined several 3rd round picks for cheating the salary cap or that their entire offensive line one year were fined for putting Vaseline on their arms?

They also illegally installed radio receivers in their OL's helmets and taped another team's practice.

To go off on a tangent, the lack of a significant penalty for any of these transgressions, especially taping a practice, shows how delusional the "Kraft runs the league" and "the NFL is covering up for the Patriots" arguments are. If Kraft is really controlling the league, why is his team the only one consistently getting screwed? Why isn't he using his influence to have other teams to lose draft picks and big money fines? The Jets skated on tampering with Revis, the Falcons got off light for pumping in crowd noise, the Broncos for taping a walk through, the Steelers and Tomlin for interfering with a play on the field and so on.

Any objective view of the situation shows the opposite is true. The other 31 get their mistakes minimized or covered up while putting Kraft's team through the wringer any chance they get. Even when it's a completely false accusation, the other owners pushed him to accept an outrageous punishment.

Denver fans will be living their worst nightmare on Sunday: Brady will be hoisting the Lamar Hunt Trophy on their home field in front of all their fans in attendance.

It's an image they'll never be able to forget, as much as they'll want to.
If they win, the Pats will be hoisting the Hunt trophy in front of 2000 Pats fans, because all the front running cyber bullies will have gone home long ago.

I quit posting on BroncosCountry until after the game because every post I've made pointing out HGH and the salary cap skirting have been deleted.

It's honestly amazing that Belichick and Brady are so freaking awesome at the game of football that they can literally make massive amounts of people devolve into a hysterical, emotionally-compromised mob of morons.

One small correction, for the Broncos fans, that would be considered evolving, not devolving.

I'm sure they're lurking around here and already read it. And probably pasted it to their forum. "Delusional Pats fans". Idiots
But that's the thing . . . every fan base says it about every fan base. It's just the nature of sports fans, I suppose. It's all funny.

Colts, Ravens, and Broncos. Every one of these teams beat the Patriots in an AFCCG and had some degree of success, at least at some points in the last fifteen years, which you'd think would just go to prove the Patriots haven't rigged the playing field. These fans must know deep down that their teams failures are their own doing...and I think that what gets them the most is that the Patriots just keep getting back up, over and over again, every year, they cannot be killed.

Colts, Ravens, and Broncos. Every one of these teams beat the Patriots in an AFCCG and had some degree of success, at least at some points in the last fifteen years, which you'd think would just go to prove the Patriots haven't rigged the playing field. These fans must know deep down that their teams failures are their own doing...and I think that what gets them the most is that the Patriots just keep getting back up, over and over again, every year, they cannot be killed.
I don't disagree with you and understand what you're saying. But at this point, I simply just think that fans of other teams really do believe NE has cheated to win all these years. I really don't know if I 100 percent believe it's insecurity anymore. ESPNFL and other media outlets have done such a great job of painting that picture. If the HGH thing was about Brady, even if he took the same steps Manning took after the story broke and Al Jazeera recanted and blah blah blah, it would STILL be talked about to this day. In fact, we'd be hearing more about it than the AFCCG and Manning v Brady. That's just reality. Felger and Mazz can say whatever they want about persecution complex, but it's true.

Deflated footballs was being talked about day after day in my office. I got it from anyone and everyone for weeks, even after we hoisted the Lombardi. But only one person has said anything about Manning and that's because she loves the Pats and Brady (not her favorite team though). Everyone else has pretty much ignored the story. Which one gives a person more of a competitive edge? Which one hurts the integrity and legacy of the sport? But it's Manning v Brady on and off the field. Whatever.

But that's the thing . . . every fan base says it about every fan base. It's just the nature of sports fans, I suppose. It's all funny.

Except that we're right and they are obviously wrong. :D

I've learned over the last year since Deflategate dropped that no matter how much factual, logical, evidence, etc you use, it's quickly ignored. It was infuriating at the start, now it's just comical...

I've learned over the last year since Deflategate dropped that no matter how much factual, logical, evidence, etc you use, it's quickly ignored. It was infuriating at the start, now it's just comical...

Facts will not always cure ignorance.

It's amazing to me that people who are hired to report and inform the masses still cannot grasp the simple concept of a football losing pressure in a cold environment. Somehow they still confuse losing air pressure with losing air.

I actually learned a lot about media, biases etc....during deflategate. As big a story as it was it was still relatively easy to follow most of the dynamics involved as compared to following political issues. I now apply those lessons learned during deflategate to all media etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back