PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bring in Braylon !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edelman will soon surpass Welker, bank on it. Price will be a stud, Tate is meh.
It's the same broken record every season; Edelman will be better than Welker, Price will be a stud etc etc. The only consistent is that most people realize Tate is a fairly poor receiver (as of right now) and will be a reliable special teamer.

I've not seen anything from Price or Edelman to suggest they'll supplant their superiors in the receiver corp. (Granted Price seems to be training well from the reports, I'll reserve that opinion until games are played).

Last edited:
It's the same broken record every season; Edelman will be better than Welker, Price will be a stud etc etc. The only consistent is that most people realize Tate is a fairly poor receiver (as of right now) and will be a reliable special teamer.

I've not seen anything from Price or Edelman to suggest they'll supplant their superiors in the receiver corp.

Yeah, I have to agree. I've read this time and again, but Welker continues to be Welker while Edelman continues to well . . . be Edelman. I have high hopes for him, but he just hasn't shown me much at this point to make me believe that he will supplant one of the most productive receivers in the league over the past three years.

I've read some nice things about Price, but I just don't know where he stands right now. Yes, Tate hasn't dazzled at receiver, but I have to believe he has a slight advantage in making the team if it comes down to one of the two simply because of his value as a ST player. We'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft