Bring in Braylon !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stone hands? No thanks. We are fine at WR IMO

The Dolphins and Bills need Braylon more than we do

Braylon will probably stay in the AFC East...somewhere

The Dolphins and Bills need Braylon more than we do

Braylon will probably stay in the AFC East...somewhere

Bills and Dolphins don't have an effective wr..so anywhere he goes he won't be a factor. Dolphins have Marshall

I say sign him and extensively de-brief him about the Jets and then cut him

I can see Edwards dropping the go-ahead TD in the 4th quarter of Super Bowl 46 already.

Please no

@incarceratedbob"You heard it here first: Braylon to Patriots."

Last edited:
@incarceratedbob: "you heard it here first: Jets sign Nnamdi"

ouch-fail.jpg

Alot of you guys seriously have no idea what you are talking about in regard to Braylon Edwards. Big, quick, fast, and does not drop anything anymore. He is also willing to go after linebackers, safeties, and corners every single running play. I think he would make the Patriots a far more ridiculous offense than it already is.

Braylon would upgrade the WR corps in pretty dramatic fashion, and by all accounts he's a good guy, but for the money that he's looking for, no thanks.

On Jetsfans.com, they say Incarerated Bob is saying that Edwards to the Pats is a done deal. Granted, he said Asomugha to the Seahawks was a done deal and then Asomugha to the Bucs was a done deal and then Asomugha to the Jets was a done deal. I guess that is enough for me to put a preorder in for my Edwards #17 jersey.

In all seriousness, Edwards is all wasted ability. I think if he was ever going to live up to his potential it would be in a place like New England, but I don't want to give him #1 money to gamble on that.

The only chance Edwards is here is if he realize he isn't going to get what he wants and wants revenge on the Jets for not giving him a contract. Even then, I would give him an one year contract and sell him that playing with Brady will skyrocket his stock next offseason.

Incarcerated Bob is a dumba**. A rumormonger who makes Mike Florio look like a Saint.

The only thing I like about Braylon over Deion Branch would be his downfield blocking.

There might be something to it, with Cannon at OG and Lee Smith at TE. It looks as though this team is serious about the running game.

No more Giants in SB 42 or the Jets in the playoffs last year, pinning their ears back and coming after Brady without accounting for the running back.

After the way the Jets treated Braylon, if he was given an opportunity in New England he would have over 10 touchdowns(especially with Brady).

Also a player willing to be so physical, and block anybody has only been injured in his rookie season.

Alot of you guys seriously have no idea what you are talking about in regard to Braylon Edwards. Big, quick, fast, and does not drop anything anymore. He is also willing to go after linebackers, safeties, and corners every single running play. I think he would make the Patriots a far more ridiculous offense than it already is.

another green rocket scientist...WE don't know what we're talking about???

uh...didn't YOUR Rats just "upgrade!!!" from a 28 year old WR who played a full season to a mutt who's been pounding rocks and sleeping on a 1 inch thick futon the past two years? If Plaxi-moron is the Rat answer to Edwards, WHY would ANY TEAM want to even take a sniff.

I think it's YOU, Jet fan...YOU don't know what you're talking about...spend a few decades learning what you're talking about and then come back and start throwing your snotty Jet fan bombs.

Rather have Floyd than Braylon but I think the Pats are done in the WR market this year.

However, I changed my mood to what it is prior to the FA period beginning and I truly am so I guess anything is possible...

another green rocket scientist...WE don't know what we're talking about???

uh...didn't YOUR Rats just "upgrade!!!" from a 28 year old WR who played a full season to a mutt who's been pounding rocks and sleeping on a 1 inch thick futon the past two years? If Plaxi-moron is the Rat answer to Edwards, WHY would ANY TEAM want to even take a sniff.

I think it's YOU, Jet fan...YOU don't know what you're talking about...spend a few decades learning what you're talking about and then come back and start throwing your snotty Jet fan bombs.

What is wrong with you man? Every post is full with hate, contradictions, snotty attitude, etc.. behavior. Calm down.

If you could comprehend what I said than you would of realized I believe the Jets made a bad decisions in regards to Braylon Edwards.

You say the Jets are stupid, and make awful decisions, but now you think they are making a better one in signing Plax? Which one do we do? You cant have it both ways.

We already have 3 veteran WRs. If we add another, you have to cut more young guys, meaning in a few years when Branch/Ocho/Welker/HypotheticalEdwards are all declining (or at least cost more than they are worth) you have no one ready to take their place.

Short version: stupid idea is stupid.

child please

What is wrong with you man? Every post is full with hate, contradictions, snotty attitude, etc.. behavior. Calm down.Calm down???Why...you trying to sell drugs to me? I prefer to stay as far away from the green stink known as Rat fan.YOU are a Rat troll. On a Patriots board. What part of this DON'T you get?

If you could comprehend what I said than you would of realized I believe the Jets made a bad decisions in regards to Braylon Edwards.I comprehend that YOU said the Pats should sign Edwards. You stated NOTHING incriminating your pack of lying, cheating,raping, toe fetishing, tripping, drunk driving Rats.

You say the Jets are stupid, and make awful decisions, but now you think they are making a better one in signing Plax? Which one do we do? You cant have it both ways.Nope. Swing and a miss...again. I think signing a felon just out of prison after two years to replace a player 6 years younger who has chemistry with and adds security to a jumpy little chest thumper like Sancheese is as ridiculous as it gets.

Look...you want somebody to coo in your ear and rub your temples while whispering sweet toe tales in your ear,grab a Russian bride on one of them Jersey Wife-4-Sale sites.I'll wait for the results on page two of the NY Post.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey