PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bring in Braylon !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to respond one last time.

I think you are a Patriots fan trolling on a Patriots message board. I dont believe I have posted one trollish post here. What benefit is it to me to 'lie' to Patriots fans? Are you running the Patriots? heh. I seriously hope you are trolling, because if you believe half of the crap you type..you are very confused.

Last edited:
I'm going to respond one last time. six words in and you're lying already

I think you are a Patriots fan trolling on a Patriots message boardWrong.I'm a Pats fan sick of all YOU Rat trolls trolling a Patriots board. I dont believe I have posted one trollish post here.Well, what does THAT say about the general intelligence level of the Rats fan population?What benefit is it to me to 'lie' to Patriots fans?Uh...gee...I don't know...why don't you ask the expert Rat liar,Mike Westhoff? Are you running the Patriots? heh...is your brain running on more than three brain cells?heh & heh. I seriously hope you are trolling, because if you believe half of the crap you type..you are very confused. what I do or don't believe about anything else is of no consequence...all that matters is I don't believe ANY of the crap YOU type

Ever hear of Google? ....find it...type in green rat forum....click link...sign on...there ya' go, Bunky...your own private Udaho...:rofl:

Last edited:
Braylon would upgrade the wide receiving core. He also wants to be paid like a number one receiver and I doubt the Patriots will pay him accordingly. Braylon and Incarcerated bob pls go.

I'm going to respond one last time.

I think you are a Patriots fan trolling on a Patriots message board. I dont believe I have posted one trollish post here. What benefit is it to me to 'lie' to Patriots fans? Are you running the Patriots? heh. I seriously hope you are trolling, because if you believe half of the crap you type..you are very confused.

We have some posters who don't play well with Jets posters, just because they are Jets posters. The numbers of that sort are far fewer than the reverse on Gangreen and J.I., but they are here.

You should either grow a thick skin with regards to that small percentage, or use the ignore function.

Last edited:
JO is good people....he just hates Jets and their fans...

I've posted over at JI and got similar treatment from some Jet fans...

No big deal....

At least the mods here aren't *****'s and don't use the ban button as a power trip....

No. I don't like or want this guy. Let him go to Minnesota. If we take a WR I would rather have us take Moss. The guy I would like to see us get though is Samuel. He might be the odd man out in Philly

Isn't he quite a trouble maker??? We don't need him!

He would be an immediate upgrade over Branch and Tate, and even Chad Johnson, but there is no way a team like the Patriots is paying him 8 mill plus a year.

Well, we already have more WR's than we need, he's wants a lot of money, he's overrated, and it seems like nobody likes the guy.....that being said, there's about a 90% chance BB signs him.

He would be an immediate upgrade over Branch and Tate, and even Chad Johnson, but there is no way a team like the Patriots is paying him 8 mill plus a year.

well, your post is antithetical to the post of JFaulk's...

I'm curious...is THIS a case of the Jet fan on Jet fan crime I hear so much about?

as an aside, while the Pats would never pay him 8 million a season, I think we all know he would take 2.9 million just to get back under Big Daddy Wrecks' toes...err...wing...sorry...freudian slip...

Braylon is going to Arizona Cardinals 85% sure. Ocho just gave me a call and told me:rocker:

Phuck Braylon no way do I want him on this team

Last edited:
I don't think Jfaulk really did anything wrong. I don't mind seeing other fan's perspective's on players.
I think jets made the right move picking holmes because he is very clutch. Jets probably lose like 5 more games if it wasn't for him :mad: . But, edwards is not a bad option either. Holmes from what I've seen isn't a great blocker. Hopefully edwards doesn't re sign and moves on to arizona or some other nfc team.
If there is any jet I want in new england it would be shaun ellis. Could use some more quality dept and pats have cap room. If he'll except a 1 or 2 year deal pats should pounce on it.

I think Braylon is way overrated and we have enough depth at WR.

He's always in trouble with the law as well. We have already taken on enough so called "trouble makers" this off season, lets chill.

For 5 times what Deon Branch is getting?........No 'friggin way!:bricks:

After the way the Jets treated Braylon, if he was given an opportunity in New England he would have over 10 touchdowns(especially with Brady).

Also a player willing to be so physical, and block anybody has only been injured in his rookie season.

Not sure why you're getting so much hate for a positive report on an EX-Jet. :confused2: IMO that's the sincerest form of praise -- usually you see fans trying to convince themselves that the guy who's leaving wasn't really important after all. Glad to have your perspective.

IMO if the Pats hadn't made the Ocho deal, Edwards would be a logical target. As it is, though, the combined WR/TE corps looks deep enough that it doesn't make sense to allocate another dollar there.

Losing out on Edwards means we can't run our new formation where a lone Koppen snaps the ball to Brady, who then makes a quick pass to either Branch, Ochocinco, Welker, Price, Tate, Hernandez, Gronkowski, Woodhead, OR Edwards.

He's incredibly talented, but a complete tool. You'd be better off staying away.

Braylon would upgrade the WR corps in pretty dramatic fashion, and by all accounts he's a good guy, but for the money that he's looking for, no thanks.
People keep saying we're fine at WR but I see Edwards as a better option than the following;

Brandon Tate
Taylor Price
Julian Edelman

You can also make the case that Edwards in 2010 was the equal to Branch, Welker and Ochocinco. He'd be an upgrade over half the WR roster.

People need to stop confusing not wanting to bring him in in favor of personal preference opposed to ability and production. The only reason I can think of to not bring Edwards in is an inflated contract demand.

Last edited:
People keep saying we're fine at WR but I see Edwards as a better option than the following;

Brandon Tate
Taylor Price
Julian Edelman

You can also make the case that Edwards in 2010 was the equal to Branch, Welker and Ochocinco. He'd be an upgrade over half the WR roster.

People need to stop confusing not wanting to bring him in in favor of personal preference opposed to ability and production. The only reason I can think of to not bring Edwards in is an inflated contract demand.

Edelman will soon surpass Welker, bank on it. Price will be a stud, Tate is meh.

Honestly, I'm not interested in a single one of the 2010 jets. Not for a few years at least.

I still remember when just before the playoff game, the entire team went on a crazy hate-bender in the press, in social media, and in interviews. And the content of these were pretty personal in nature if I recall correctly.

While I haven't a lot of respect for that, that is not really the problem. The problem is they would not be able to gel with the team after behaving that way. How could you work with people you hate on a personal level? And how do you expect them to work with you after you call them out publicly?

Braylon could be an upgrade on a skill level but he hasn't got the team-working tools to make things happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes