PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Breer: Now the focus is squarely on Brady and Moss

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know times are bad at WR when I suddenly miss having Joey Galloway on the roster :eek:.

.....and that's why you completely refocus this offense away from Brady/Moss. The key to this offense being "successful" going forward will have very little to do with Randy Moss. If Brady and whoever is playcalling continue to force the ball to Moss this team is will struggle to get by the Ravens. They need to run the ball, they need to find their TE's consistently in the passing game, they need to run screens, they need to use Moss is short yardage slant routes.
This team will need to dink and dunk and play ball control. The days of the greatest show on turf has been over for a couple of years now. Sadly somebody forgot to tell Tom and Randy. My hope is Wes' injury will FINALLY refocus this QB and this offense.
But honestly I have serious doubts this QB will be capable of reverting back to his old SB winning ways. This is a different Tom Brady than the guy who won those rings. He's nervous in the pocket, he's making panic throws, he's not looking for the open receiver when binky is covered, etc. I'm hoping the old Tom Brady comes back one day soon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft