PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Per Breer: Mac Jones "infuriating" coaches with decision making

203Pat

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
I know everyone hates Breer and I am sure we will get a picture of his mugshot for some reason but he singles out a specific play the coaches got pissed about. Seems to me the spin control PR machine is being fired up in the coaching offices.

I’ve heard from multiple reporters that cover the team that watch film Mac misses open receivers week in and week out.

"The wiring is off right now".

That doesn't happen to any QB on its own. This is what trash coaching does to young QBs.

Both him and the team will be better off when he is sent packing.

He impressed with Dallas this preseason.
He has a strong arm and is mobile.
Why wouldn’t we see what we may have with him.
Then why didn't any of the other teams he was on play or start him? Or keep him around?

I know everyone hates Breer and I am sure we will get a picture of his mugshot for some reason but he singles out a specific play the coaches got pissed about. Seems to me the spin control PR machine is being fired up in the coaching offices.

“…it doesn’t feel like he’s taking the coaching” (@0:33)

he is not taking the coaching, but he’s calling everybody he knows looking for the answer, and defending that in his press conference.

and that play where he audibles to Gesicki, has him and then doesn’t pull the trigger? WTAF?

Maybe they all had somebody better in front of him.

we don’t.
If you have a good backup you keep them on the team. You don't let them go for nothing.

Per Breer: Mac Jones "infuriating" fans with decision making​

the sad thing is that the Patriots evaluated Jones and deemed him worthy of the 15th pick knowing that he had an average arm, limited mobility, but allegedly "excelled" at decision making and processing defenses pre-snap. This just looks like another piss poor assessment by Belichick and his staff. Mind you, I've been generally supportive of Jones but the interception in Miami really made me reconsider. Jones is playing worse than some of the backups the Pats have faced the past few seasons.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back